- Company: Association of Arkansas Counties
- Updated: 11/22/2013
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: 27,000
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Clerical/Administrative
• Screens incoming calls, directs calls, and takes and transmits messages.
• Greets visitors and provides assistance.
• Receives, sorts, and distributes various mail and correspondence to
• Photocopies various documents and ensures appropriate safeguard of such documents related to confidentiality.
• Performs tasks using standard operating equipment and computer programs to prepare and format forms, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
• May schedule appointments and conference rooms, verify data, provide follow up, and communicate appointment schedule to appropriate parties.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should be proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet browsing), and Adobe. Qualified applicants should be skilled in keyboarding, spelling, punctuation, grammar, and written and oral communication. Qualified applicants should have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; possess discretion, good judgment, organizational ability, initiative, the ability to work independently; and competence in multi-tasking at a high level with efficiency and attention to accuracy and detail. Excellent benefits and salary. Submit resume to email@example.com