Technology Consultant Tier III
- Company: Innovative Systems, Inc.
- Updated: 12/12/2013
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Technology
Job Description – This is a full time, hourly position. This position will require working in partnership with customers by advising them how to use information technology to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. Our Technology consultants work to improve the structure and efficiency of business IT systems. This position will report to the Service Manager, and will be assigned tasks from the Service Manager as necessary.
• MCITP: Enterprise Administrator and/or MCSE 2012 with multiple MCITP certifications, SonicWall experience, and Mac experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems and 8 years’ experience or 10 years’ experience
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage
• Must be willing and able to provide personal transportation to and from customer locations (mileage will be reimbursed at the federal mileage rate)
• Must carry a Smart Phone with unlimited data plan (will be reimbursed for data plan and minutes)
• Must be a self-motivator who is capable of scheduling and maintaining customer appointments and meetings
• Must be team oriented
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must maintain a professional demeanor at all times
• Will be required to turn in detailed descriptions of time worked
Must be willing and able to lift 70 lbs.