Installation Technician Crew Leader-Central AR
- Company: Arcom Systems, Inc.
- Updated: 2/20/2015
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Construction/Architecture, Law Enforcement/Security, Technology
ArCom Systems, an SDM Magazine Top 100 Systems Integrator and Fast 50 member, is currently looking for proven Installation Crew Leaders to join the Central Arkansas office. This is a unique career opportunity to work with latest generation security technologies and top talent in the fast-growing security and life-safety industry. Outstanding benefits include paid healthcare, paid dental, 401k matching funds, paid vacation, paid factory training, paid auto, paid cell phone, and great work environment.
Installation Crew Leader Job Purpose: Reporting to the Project Manager, the Crew Leader will serve as a subject matter expert for the worksite. Crew Leaders will reinforce the priorities and safety of the worksite. Crew Leaders work alongside their team members; model and encourage excellent work behavior for their team, which may consist of varied backgrounds and cultures, different levels of abilities and work experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Coordinate the daily operations and delegates responsibilities to crew members. Maintain crew discipline, resolve conflicts, and maintain crew morale.
• Act as a role model, working alongside crew members, and demonstrate a positive work ethic.
• Develop and maintain a strong sense of teamwork among the crew members.
• Use installation techniques and materials that reinforce the company standards.
• Maintain project records and testing documents.
• Organize planning meetings with Crew Members and Project Manager.
• Maintain tool inventory and regular cleaning of company vehicle.
• Communicate progress and needs with supervisors.
• This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.
Skills / Qualifications:
• High School Diploma, GED.
• Clean criminal history, driving history, and drug free.
• Candidates must be in good physical condition and able to work outdoors for extended periods of time.
• Significant construction and retrofit experience.
• Prior experience in Life Safety, IT, and/or Data.
• Experience and/or certifications in; Fire Alarm, Nurse Call, CCTV, Intercom, Card Access, Lock Installation
• Strong construction knowledge and experience, and an understanding of national and local building, electrical, and fire codes.
• IT background, A+, NET+, other industry related certifications
• OSHA 10 or 30 Construction Certifications
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 501-227-6707, Attn: HR