Installation Technician-Central AR
- Company: Arcom Systems, Inc.
- Updated: 4/17/2014
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Construction/Architecture, Law Enforcement/Security, Technology
ArCom Systems, an SDM Magazine Top 100 Systems Integrator and Fast 50 member, is currently looking for proven Installation Technicians to join the Central Arkansas office. This is a unique career opportunity to work with latest generation security technologies and top talent in the fast-growing security and life-safety industry. Outstanding benefits include paid healthcare, paid dental, 401(k) matching funds, paid vacation, paid factory training, paid auto, paid cell phone, and great work environment.
Installation Technician: Reporting to the Crew Leader, the Installation Technician is responsible for pre-wiring, installing, programming, and maintenance of products and services ordered for a project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install, move, and modify systems and related equipment, according to project scope specifications, standards, and procedures.
• Install structured wiring, audio visual and video data voice equipment
• Install fire and intrusion alarm systems, access control, CCTV, intercom, and other life safety systems
• Help diagnose issues related to installation of systems
• Assist the crew leader in all functions and following necessary safety regulations
• Read blue prints and schematics for planning all work accordingly
• This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager
Skills / Qualifications:
• High School Diploma, GED.
• Clean criminal history, clean driving record, and drug free.
• Candidates must be in good physical condition and able to work outdoors for extended periods of time.
• New construction and/or retrofit experience.
• Use of hand tools, power tools, and similar equipment
• High ethical standards, and ability to complete assigned tasks
• Excellent customer service skills
• Life safety, IT, or data cabling experience
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with fire alarms, security systems, intercoms, nurse call, data, IT, CCTV, and similar systems
• A+, NET+, or other IT related certifications
• Life Safety industry certifications
• OSHA 10 and/or CPR certifications
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax to 501-227-6707, Attn: HR