Installation Technician-Central AR
- Company: Arcom Systems, Inc.
- Updated: 9/12/2014
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Construction/Architecture, Law Enforcement/Security, Technology
Arcom Systems, one of the 50 Fastest Growing Security Integration Firms in the U.S. as listed by SDI Magazine, is currently looking for proven installation technician industry leaders to add to our Central Arkansas Team. This is a unique career opportunity to work with latest generation security technologies and top talent in the fast-growing security and life-safety industry. Outstanding benefits include healthcare, dental, 401k matching funds, paid vacation, paid factory training, ability to advance your career, and great work environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations; installing systems to plans and scope of work; working quickly and efficiently, adhering to life safety codes, adhering to company codes and installation guidelines.
• Client Management.
Manages client expectations based on Crew Leader direction
Communicates with, and listens effectively to clients.
Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
• Excellent abilities in communications.
Easily update the Crew Leader of job status
Professionally speak with customer as needed
Effectively communicates relevant service/inspection information to superiors.
Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
Skill Preferred Requirements:
• Life-Safety systems experience: Fire Alarm, I.P. Video Surveillance, Access Control, Nurse Call, Intrusion, Sound (intercom/paging), Video Analytics, Mass Notification.
• Two to five years of installation experience preferred
• Proven ability to work alone with little supervision.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Optional Skills/Training/Certifications Desired:
• Factory Certifications in life safety systems
• OSHA Construction 10 or 30, Net+, A+, or other similar certifications.
• Structured cabling, fiber, wireless, VoIP experience
• Bachelor’s or technical degree in Management, IT, Computer Science, or other related field.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 501-227-6707, Attn: HR