- Company: Metova
- Updated: 2/28/2014
- Location: Cabot, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: 40000.00
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping
Metova is seeking a qualified and highly motivated individual for Staff Accountant position within the corporate office. This person will be working with both Metova Federal and Metova Inc.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
The following specifications are required to successfully deliver the required service and support company objectives. The individual is encouraged to exceed these minimum responsibilities to demonstrate its technical, operational, and administrative expertise in support of company’s organizational and departmental objectives. Objectives are as follows:
• Manage and support all invoicing processing to include management of customer accounts, terms, past dues, processing and secondary approval of timesheets related to invoicing and production of invoices.
• Manage and support accounts payable processing.
• Manage and support fixed assets.
• Daily management and review for sweeps and transfers in cash accounts.
• Manage and support month end financial statement closing processes to include closing schedules, required reconciliations, budgets, comparison of budgets to actual results, and cash flow management.
• Manage and support the travel process related to processing of travel requests and expense reports for staff and oversight of travel website.
• Manage and support sales and use tax reconciliation and payments
• Assist with management, support and oversight for contract requirements and tracking.
• Assist in review, management and development of overall accounting processes.
• Assist in oversight to daily tasks and requirements for Accounting Clerk as defined.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Highly desired Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. Preferred minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounting. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum qualifications may be substituted.
• Preferred QuickBooks knowledge and experience.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to prioritize, multi task and be a team player.
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as strong personal computer and business solution software skills.
Metova offers a competitive benefits package. Interested parties should submit a cover letter and current resume to Ms. Marsha Swofford at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via fax at 1-866-571-3717.
Metova is an Equal Opportunity Employer