Administrative Assistant in Finance
- Company: Exalt Education
- Updated: 5/29/2015
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Clerical/Administrative
This position will be responsible for coordinating and performing various administrative duties and activities for the CAO and office support. Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, filing, and faxing. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide direct administrative support to the CAO in all aspects of responsibilities
• Receive all employee correspondence submissions for review. Scan, Label, and save employees’ documents in company system.
• Receive all AmEx receipts for review and reconciliation of monthly AmEx bill.
• Prepare and edit various documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Perform and organize data entry using Microsoft applications
• Maintain and organize hard copy and electronic filing systems
• Assist CAO with preparing presentations that are necessary for board reports
• Assist CAO to prepare and distribute accounting reports to CEO
• May extract statistical information for various systems, prepare reports and assist in analysis.
• Prepare, review, and process audit, expense and billing reports, reconciling accounting/billing data to ensure accuracy
• May be responsible for ordering, maintaining and distributing supplies
• Responsible for mail, express mail (FedEx, UPS, etc.) and shipping services, which may include running postage machines, receiving, sorting and delivering incoming and interoffice mail.
• Performs other duties and completes special projects as assigned
• 2-4 years Administrative Assistant experience. Experience in accounting a strong plus.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and maintain a high sense of confidentiality.
• Exhibit and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including advanced features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Associates Degree Required. Undergraduate degree a plus.