- Company: alt.Consulting
- Updated: 4/1/2014
- Location: Little Rock/South Central Arkansas
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $45,000
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping
Our Management Consultants perform in-depth business assessments, develop strategies, systems, training and access to capital for small businesses owners to affect change and create profitable, cash flowing, livable wage job paying companies through the Arkansas Delta.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Consulting - Bill 140 hours per month, affect change management within start up and established small business with an 80% client satisfaction rating by:
o Utilizing alt.Consulting’s management consulting methodology and tools.
o Conducting organizational, management and financial assessments of established small businesses.
o Conducting initial assessments and feasibility studies for start-up micro and small businesses.
o Working one-on-one, on-site with small business owners to develop systems and tools specific to their operations.
o Facilitate strategic, Marketing and Operations planning sessions with clients
o Implement on-site financial and operations systems necessary for client’s sustainable growth
o Provide training to business owners and staff on new management systems and tools.
• Lending – seek out viable small business loans.
o Develop strategies to get business owners and their business ready for a loan.
o Assist and/or refer clients for appropriate credit and budget counseling.
o Develop realistic financial projections and assumptions to the financial projections in accordance with the lending department’s requests.
• Management Systems
o Input time into our time keeping system on a daily basis.
o Input client notes and financial information into Downhome on a daily basis.
o Pull reports from timeslips and Downhome weekly to discuss with your manager.
o Phone meetings with manager on a weekly basis.
o Actively participate in bi-monthly company meetings
Additionally, you may have the opportunity to participate in other programs offered through alt.Consulting and to help shape our growth and future.
• MBA in finance or accounting with strong financial management skills and experience
• 5-years related work experience
• Passionate about social and economic justice
• Excellent facilitation, writing, computer and analysis skills
• Entrepreneurial experience preferred
$45,000 salary per year with benefits including: medical, dental, 3 weeks of vacation, 3.5% match for your 403(b) retirement account after 90 days. We also provide three months of training on our methodology, systems and tools .
Please email resume and cover letter to Tina Powis-Dow, Consulting Director, Tina@altconsulting.org.