Proposal Team Manager
- Company: Garver, LLC
- Updated: 7/16/2014
- Location: North Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Category: Clerical/Administrative, Communications, Management, Marketing
An ENR Top 500 firm, Garver is seeking a professional, experienced Proposal Team Manager to join our team. This position will lead and mentor the internal marketing proposal team to support the business development initiatives under the direction of the Business Development Leader. Garver’s marketing proposal team works alongside our internal graphics team to provide support to project delivery staff in all Garver offices for business pursuits, RFPs, presentations and content development.
Core responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Manage the day to day administration of the marketing proposal coordinators, including hiring, training and coaching.
• Ensure priorities and deadlines are being met for RFPs, presentations, and marketing inquiries by setting schedules, delegating assignments, leveling workload, providing direction, and communicating closely with project delivery staff.
• Collaborate with project delivery teams on go/no go determinations.
• Assist marketing proposal coordinators to collaborate with project teams on message development, communication and the effective use of win themes, visuals, and other strategic communication.
• Produce proposals, presentations and necessary marketing collateral as a hands-on team member as needed to ensure project delivery.
• Perform QA/QC on all documents produced by marketing proposal team to ensure submittal requirements are being met, quality, accuracy and message of materials.
• Oversee collaboration with the graphics team to produce visually appealing artwork.
This leadership position will be located in Garver’s corporate headquarters in North Little Rock, Arkansas, with the majority of the internal marketing staff. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are individuals with marketing proposal and management experience who are interested in directly impacting company goals, profitability, and growth.
Celebrating our 95th year of business in 2014, Garver continues our reputation as a trusted, valued professional service provider to our clients. Voted a “Top Workplaces of Central Arkansas” in 2013, Garver employees enjoy the benefits of having an on-site gym, wellness coordinator, flexible work schedule, and paid employee health insurance premiums. GarverUSA.com.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8 years of marketing, business, communication, journalism or technical writing experience
• 3+ years in a management role (must be specified through cover letter)
• Ability to effectively and efficiently lead others under tight deadlines
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills with previous proposal writing experience
• Power user of Adobe InDesign
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Adobe expert user
• Previous experience in the AEC industry
To be considered, candidates must submit an application online that includes a cover letter specifying their collaborative management qualifications for this position.