- Company: Celerit
- Updated: 11/12/2015
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Banking/Finance, Internet/E-Commerce, Management, Professional, Technology
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Troubleshoot software and network issues when the IT Manager is unavailable; provide software support and training to clients. Maintain up-to-date regulatory procedures and documentation. Serve as member of Operations Committee and disaster recovery team. In the event of a disaster, employee will provide technical expertise and assist other members in recovering business services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervise IT Department.
2. Generate monthly reports for customers.
3. Monitor phones for helpdesk calls from customers.
4. Infrastructure deployment and configuration for customers.
5. Project management for new customers and deployments.
6. Firewall configuration changes.
7. Configuration changes to existing infrastructure.
8. Monitor alerts and reports for all systems and firewalls.
9. Backup and archive management.
10. Storage Area Network management.
11. Work with vendors to troubleshoot issues.
12. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Technical degree required plus 6 years related experience and/or training, and 3 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Excellent customer service.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
U.S. Citizenship required. No third party agencies.