- Company: Career Staffing Services
- Updated: 7/15/2014
- Location: Maumelle, North Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Salary plus monthy and annual bonus
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Clerical/Administrative, Customer Service/Call Centers, Human Resources, Sales
Please submit resume to Jennifer@cssar.com
We are looking for a Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator to work in our Central Arkansas office. This position requires a self motivated, high energy person with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a positive, professional attitude, with customer service, sales, account management and human resources or staffing experience. College degree preferred, salary plus bonus.
Description: Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator
Recruiter Job Purpose: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates
Recruiter Job Duties:
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment, Microsoft Office