RN Director of Home Health
- Company: Care IV Home Health
- Updated: 7/24/2014
- Location: Little Rock, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: DOE
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central, Northwest, Northeast, Southwest, Southeast
- Category: General Employment, Management, Medical/Dental, Nurses, Professional, Skilled Services
RN Director Home Health - Now hiring an RN Director in Little Rock, Arkansas! Care IV Home Health is now hiring for the top management position of RN Director to oversee all Little Rock branch operations. Care IV Home Health (pronounced "Care Four") is a Medicare and Medicaid Certified Home Health Agency. We are licensed by the state of Arkansas and have branch locations in Little Rock, Hot Springs, Russellville, and Fayetteville. Home care services offered at our Little Rock branch include: skilled nursing, private duty nursing, personal care / Aides, therapy (PT, OT & ST), etc. This is a full-time, salaried position offering excellent benefits, including: Employer-sponsored retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, accrued PTO, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement, flexible spending account, incentive program, etc. Join the Care IV Home Health team as our Little Rock leader today!
Responsibilities for our RN Director position include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Managing our skilled care program and all branch home care services
- Overseeing the work of all Care IV Little Rock branch staff (i.e. office personnel, Intake Nurse, RN Case Managers, Visit Nurses, Supervisors, etc.)
- Performing admits, start-of-cares, and skilled nursing services as needed
- Attending management meetings, case conferences, marketing efforts, etc.
- Participating in and assigning staff to coding, OASIS, and other relevant home health training as required
- Budgeting for the branch
- Interviewing and orienting new skilled staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered Nurse with 2-5 years of home health experience
- Experience in a management role with excellent leadership skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of Medicare / OASIS
- Previous experience leading a Medicare / Medicaid Certified Home Care Agency preferred
- Presentable, professional team player with an aptitude for managing a variety of duties efficiently
- BSN a plus, but not required
NOTE: We require a valid Registered Nurse license to qualify for this position. RN license must be active and in good standing.
Registered Nurses! Apply online today...
No in-person applications please. To apply for our RN Director position, please complete our official Care IV Home Health online job application located at our website: care4.com
You can also reach our online job application at the following link: care4.com/application/application.php
Nicole Kustoff / PH: 501-686-2420 / email@example.com
Care IV Home Health's website: care4.com
Care IV Home Health's Twitter page: twitter.com/care4homehealth
keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, RN Director, Director of Home Health, RN Supervisor, RN Branch Director, Nursing Director, DON, ADON, RN Home Care, RN Home Health, RN Home Health Supervisor, RN Home Health Director, Medicare, OASIS, OASIS-C, OASIS-B, Medicare, Medicaid, Skilled Nursing, Home Health Coordinator, Director of Home Health Services, Nursing Director, Director of Nursing, Visiting Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, Nursing Manager, RN Manager, Skilled Nursing Manager, Medicare Nurse, RN, DON