- Company: Little Rock Wastewater
- Updated: 4/20/2017
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: 34K+
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Clerical/Administrative
Job Title 403 Procurement Clerk
Department 403 Procurement
Status & Grade NE-Grade 4
When to Apply 04/19/17 – 05/05/17
Where to Apply All Applicants: Application available at 11 Clearwater Drive, Little Rock or download application online at lrwu.com. Current Employees: Complete In-House Application located on SharePoint. ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE A LRW EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Work Location Clearwater Administration Building
Scope of Responsibilities: Responsible for general support to the Procurement staff as directed by the Procurement Administrator.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Two (2) years’ experience performing secretarial or administrative duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge of general office practices and procedures, including the use of computers and Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, and Excel word processing software.
• Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, sentence structure, and composition.
• Skill in accurately typing at least 50 words per minute (wpm).
• Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and orally, including the ability to prepare written documents such as status reports, forms, memos, and letters.
• Ability to proofread work to ensure accuracy, completeness and adherence to established procedures.
• Ability to move and/or relocate stock (up to approximately 50 lbs.) either alone or with assistance.
• Ability to meet daily deadlines and assist personnel as directed.
• Ability to operate facsimile, printers, computers, copiers, and other related office equipment.
• Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and orally.
• Ability to prepare written documents such as status reports, forms, memos, and letters.
• Ability to keep accurate records and maintain an organized filing system.
• Ability to accurately perform duties as assigned.
• Ability to diplomatically deal with other departments, divisions, and the public.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to complete projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain a valid Arkansas driver’s license.