Regional Field Operations Specialist
- Company: HIPPY USA
- Updated: 2/12/2018
- Location: Texas
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: competitive and negotiable
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Category: Nonprofits
HIPPY USA is seeking an individual to fill the position of Regional Field Operations Specialist. This position will be located in Texas. This individual is responsible for supporting training, technical assistance and program operations across the HIPPY USA network of sites with federal funding in the state of Texas. This position will lead communication and collaboration across these sites with the HIPPY USA national office in Little Rock, AR and with the federal funding office located in Austin, TX. In addition, this position will lead the delivery of training and technical assistance, including the support of site-based data reporting, for federally-funded Texas HIPPY sites. Candidates must have a Master’s degree in education, adult education or relevant field; and excellent verbal communication, writing, interpersonal and problem solving skills. Candidates must show initiative, innovation and creativity, and be able to handle multiple complex tasks and work collaboratively with minimal supervision.
1. Coordinate ongoing communication with HIPPY sites and HIPPY USA
2. Conduct training and technical assistance with HIPPY sites
3. Understand federal reporting requirements and guide sites to maintaining reporting compliance and data quality
• A Master’s degree in education, adult education or relevant field
• At least three years experience in developing quality improvement processes in education or human services organizations.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and to meet deadlines.
• Salary commensurate with experience.
• Competitive benefits package.
• Some national travel required.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Jennifer Henk, Ph.D.
Director of Education and Research
P.O. Box 1034
Little Rock, AR 72203-1034
Or, email to: