Health Care Heroes
Arkansas Business presents Health Care Heroes awards program to honor individuals, companies and organizations that are making a significant impact on the quality of health care in Arkansas. Their acts of heroism represent a display of dedication to excellence in the area of expertise beyond the scope of their jobs. Through their commitment to their profession and their community, they serve as an inspiration to others in an effort to improve the quality of health care and discover new ways to assist those in need.
Please join us to honor and celebrate the 2018 Arkansas Business Health Care Heroes! The winner of each category will be announced at the luncheon. Reserve tickets here.
Nominations accepted in the following categories:
Health Care Professional of the Year
- Other than a doctor or nurse, i.e. administrators, pharmacists, researchers, technicians and professors.
Hospital of the Year (large and small)
- Honors a hospital that has made extraordinary strides and exhibited exceptional achievements within the health care industry and community.
Health Care Administrator
- Honors a professional administrator who leads, manages or administers health care systems, such as hospitals, hospital networks or large health care systems.
- Honors a company or individual primarily responsible for a medical science discovery or for development of a new procedure, device, service, program or treatment that can save lives or improve the quality of life for a large number of people.
Nurse of the Year
- Honors an individual from nursing whose job performance is considered exemplary by patients and peers.
Physician of the Year
- Honors a physician whose job performance is considered exemplary by patients and peers.
Women's Health & Wellness Hero
- An individual or organization that makes women's health and wellness a top priority and whose services benefit women of all ages in our local communities. Examples include: OB/GYN's, imaging technicians, midwives, doulas, women's health facilities, etc.
Workplace Wellness Hero
- Honors a business for a company-wide wellness program, healthy work environment, ergonomics program, or other health-related activities benefiting employees.
Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
- Honors an individual with a long-standing impact in the healthcare industry.
- #September11th: Links to Arkansas Business' 9/11 Coverage
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- iRealty Arkansas Announces Merger with Adkins McNeill Smith & Associates 14 hours ago
- Midtown LR Sheraton Sold by Arlington Owner 24 hours ago
- Central Moloney Acquires Superior Tool 15 hours ago
- Financial Health Improves for CARTI 24 hours ago
- Power Balance Shifting In Arkansas: Coal Crucial But Losing Ground 24 hours ago