The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s Nominations
Arkansas is teeming with talent, brainpower and entrepreneurial spirit from 20-somethings who are already making an impact in their field. And Arkansas Business wants share their success stories.
On September 23, 2013, Arkansas Business will present a list of 20 dynamic, up-and-coming professionals between the ages of 20-29 years old and highlight their accomplishments within their businesses, organizations or community.
Deadline for entries is August 16, 2013.
We are looking for creative, talented individuals who have found early success in their profession but also show future potential to step up as a leader in Arkansas business or politics.
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Gannett Nearly Doubles TV Portfolio with $2B Deal for Belo
- Little Rock's Frontline Athlete Management Boasts Five First Round Picks In MLB Draft
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 2 days ago
- A Look at 40 Under 40 Honorees Whose Lives Have Been Cut Short 2 days ago
- What They're Doing: Updates on Past 40 Under 40 Honorees 2 days ago
- University of Arkansas Athletic Department Projects $80.6M Budget 22 hours ago
- Darrin Williams Serves Call of Public Service as Lawyer, Banker, Politician 2 days ago