The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s Nominations
Arkansas is teeming with talent, brainpower and entrepreneurial spirit from 20-somethings who are already making an impact in their field. And Arkansas Business wants share their success stories.
On September 22, 2014, Arkansas Business will present a list of 20 dynamic, up-and-coming professionals between the ages of 20-29 years old and highlight their accomplishments within their businesses, organizations or community.
Deadline for entries is August 22, 2014.
The qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 30 years old as of 9/1/2014;
- Not have been a previous honoree;
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community; and
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 5 days ago
- Filing Period Highlights Arkansas Political Shift (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 12 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago