The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s Nominations
Arkansas is teeming with talent, brainpower and entrepreneurial spirit from 20-somethings who are already making an impact in their field. And Arkansas Business wants share their success stories.
On September 22, 2014, Arkansas Business will present a list of 20 dynamic, up-and-coming professionals between the ages of 20-29 years old and highlight their accomplishments within their businesses, organizations or community.
Deadline for entries is August 22, 2014.
The qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 30 years old as of 9/1/2014;
- Not have been a previous honoree;
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community; and
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale 1 day ago
- Lottery Oversight Committee Votes 'Non Support' On Video Bets 18 hours ago
- A Wet State of Mind (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Judge Rules Martha Shoffner Corruption Conviction Will Stand 19 hours ago
- Three More Banks Sue Dennis Smiley Over Loans 2 days ago