The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s Nominations
On September 22, 2014, Arkansas Business will present a list of 20 dynamic, up-and-coming professionals between the ages of 20-29 years old and highlight their accomplishments within their businesses, organizations or community.
Deadline for entries is August 22, 2014.
The qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 30 years old as of 9/1/2014;
- Not have been a previous honoree;
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community; and
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Maverick Transportation Opens $4M Driving Training Center 16 hours ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 22 hours ago
- Arkansas' 75 Largest Private Companies 2 years ago