The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s Nominations
Arkansas is teeming with talent, brainpower and entrepreneurial spirit from 20-somethings who are already making an impact in their field. And Arkansas Business wants share their success stories.
On September 23, 2013, Arkansas Business will present a list of 20 dynamic, up-and-coming professionals between the ages of 20-29 years old and highlight their accomplishments within their businesses, organizations or community.
Deadline for entries is August 16, 2013.
We are looking for creative, talented individuals who have found early success in their profession but also show future potential to step up as a leader in Arkansas business or politics.
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 1 day ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's Mulls What to Do With Cash 6 hours ago
- Davy Carter Named EVP for Home BancShares 1 day ago
- Deltic Acreage Adds Up To $2.5 Million Buy (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- NextGen Illumination Partners with Cherokee Nation for LED Manufacturing 2 days ago