The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s Nominations
On September 22, 2014, Arkansas Business will present a list of 20 dynamic, up-and-coming professionals between the ages of 20-29 years old and highlight their accomplishments within their businesses, organizations or community.
Deadline for entries is August 22, 2014.
The qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 30 years old as of 9/1/2014;
- Not have been a previous honoree;
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community; and
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Rick Crawford Among 5 to Oppose VA Overhaul Measure 9 hours ago
- NERA Study: EPA Regs Would Cost Arkansas Jobs, Millions in Compliance 6 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 4 days ago
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 4 days ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 1 day ago