2017 Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations
Each year, Arkansas Business presents its 40 Under 40 list to recognize intriguing business and political leaders under 40 years old.
Deadline for submissions for the 2017 class is March 24, 2017. The list will appear in a future edition of Arkansas Business.
Qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 40 years old as of 6/1/2017
- Not have been a previous honoree
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community.
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics during the next decade.
For more info. contact Leslie Gordy at LGordy@abpg.com or (501) 372-1443 ext. 336
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 1 week ago
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M 3 days ago
- Rehab & Health Care Center Attracts $3.5M Transaction (Real Deals) 14 hours ago
- Consultant Allen Engstrom on the Biggest Mistake Small Businesses Should Avoid 14 hours ago
- 2 Banks Join Arkansas Business' Largest Private Companies List 14 hours ago