2018 Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations
Each year, Arkansas Business presents its 40 Under 40 list to recognize intriguing business and political leaders under 40 years old.
Deadline for submissions for the 2018 class is March 16, 2018. The list will appear in a future edition of Arkansas Business.
Qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 40 years old as of 6/1/2018
- Not have been a previous honoree
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community.
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics during the next decade.
For more info. contact Alex Howland at AHowland@abpg.com or (501) 372-1443 ext. 314
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- End of Bank of the Ozarks Mortgages May Not Signal Trend 3 days ago
- Heights Home Featured in New York Times' 'What You Get' 3 days ago
- Warren Stephens Touts Capitalism to Rotarians 1 day ago
- Lawsuits, Foreclosures Dog Investor John Lewis as Debts Pile Up 3 days ago
- Moses Tucker, Newmark Grubb Merge to Form Moses Tucker Partners 13 hours ago