2015 Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations
Each year, Arkansas Business presents its 40 Under 40 list to recognize intriguing business and political leaders under 40 years old.
Deadline for submissions for the 2015 class is March 27, 2015. The list will appear in a future edition of Arkansas Business.
Qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 40 years old as of 6/1/2015
- Not have been a previous honoree
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community.
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics during the next decade.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 2 years ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 18 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 1 day ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 1 day ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 1 day ago