2015 Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations
Each year, Arkansas Business presents its 40 Under 40 list to recognize intriguing business and political leaders under 40 years old.
Deadline for submissions for the 2015 class is March 27, 2015. The list will appear in a future edition of Arkansas Business.
Qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 40 years old as of 6/1/2015
- Not have been a previous honoree
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community.
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics during the next decade.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 2 days ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 2 years ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Names Max Greenwood Director of Governmental, Media Relations 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 2 days ago
- Brandi Hinkle Named President of Arkansas Public Relations Society 2 weeks ago