Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations
Each year, Arkansas Business presents its 40 Under 40 list to recognize intriguing business and political leaders under 40 years old.
Please click the link above to see the 2018 honorees!
The 2019 list will appear in the June issue of Arkansas Business.
Qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 40 years old as of 6/1/2019
- Not have been a previous honoree
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community.
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics during the next decade.
- #September11th: Links to Arkansas Business' 9/11 Coverage
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Former Walmart ADA & Immigration Director Sues for Disability Discimination 3 days ago
- Where Medical Marijuana Collides With Worker Safety 3 days ago
- Property & Casualty Holds No Luster for Most Lenders 3 days ago
- Opportunity Zones Have Transformative Potential (Lisa Ferrell Commentary) 3 days ago
- Arkansas Education Department Awarded $9M Grant For Mental Health Programs 1 day ago