2015 Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations
Each year, Arkansas Business presents its 40 Under 40 list to recognize intriguing business and political leaders under 40 years old.
Deadline for submissions for the 2015 class is March 27, 2015. The list will appear in a future edition of Arkansas Business.
Qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 40 years old as of 6/1/2015
- Not have been a previous honoree
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community.
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics during the next decade.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Literacy Action Receives $12,000 from Dollar General Literacy Foundation 4 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart Imposes Charges on Suppliers as Costs Mount 2 weeks ago
- William H. 'Buddy' Sutton Dies at 84 3 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 6 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago