Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations
Each year, Arkansas Business presents its 40 Under 40 list to recognize intriguing business and political leaders under 40 years old.
Please click the link above to see the 2018 honorees!
The 2019 list will appear in the June issue of Arkansas Business.
Qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 40 years old as of 6/1/2019
- Not have been a previous honoree
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community.
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics during the next decade.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 21 hours ago
- Jeremy Hutchinson Faces Foreclosure 21 hours ago
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 3 weeks ago
- Hutchinson Campaign Manager Starts Lobbying Firm 9 hours ago
- Arkansas Nuclear One Emerges from Regulatory Purgatory 21 hours ago