2015 Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations
Each year, Arkansas Business presents its 40 Under 40 list to recognize intriguing business and political leaders under 40 years old.
Deadline for submissions for the 2015 class is March 27, 2015. The list will appear in a future edition of Arkansas Business.
Qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 40 years old as of 6/1/2015
- Not have been a previous honoree
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community.
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics during the next decade.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 3 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 3 days ago