CFO of the Year Nominations
Arkansas Business is searching for the region's most outstanding CFOs for our "CFO of the Year Awards."
Deadline for entry is July 14, 2017.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Small Private Company CFO - Revenue less than $75M
Large Private Company CFO - Revenue greater than $75M
Nonprofit Organization CFO - 501(C)3 Organization
Small Bank CFO - Assets less than $500M
Large Bank CFO - Assets greater than $500M
Public Sector CFO
CFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting
- All information should only pertain to business operations in Arkansas.
- All financial information will be kept confidential by the judges.
- Judges, sponsors and employees of Arkansas Business Publishing Group are ineligible to enter.
- Companies must be at least three years old.
- Company must be headquartered in Arkansas.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Coming to You Live from 1 Shackleford Drive 2 days ago
- South Carolina Firm Buys Bowman Shopping Centers for $7.1M 13 hours ago
- An Arkansas Solution to a National Problem (Davy Carter Commentary) 2 days ago
- Public Relations Executive Bob Sells Dies at 84 14 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Completes Corporate Restructuring 10 hours ago