CFO of the Year Nominations
Arkansas Business is searching for the region's most outstanding CFOs for our "CFO of the Year Awards."
Deadline for entry is August 26, 2016.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Small Private Company CFO - Revenue less than $75M
Large Private Company CFO - Revenue greater than $75M
Nonprofit Organization CFO - 501(C)3 Organization
Small Bank CFO - Assets less than $500M
Large Bank CFO - Assets greater than $500M
Public Sector CFO
CFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting
- All information should only pertain to business operations in Arkansas.
- All financial information will be kept confidential by the judges.
- Judges, sponsors and employees of Arkansas Business Publishing Group are ineligible to enter.
- Companies must be at least three years old.
- Company must be headquartered in Arkansas.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Club Fed: Ex-Inmates, Lawyers Describe Reality of Life Behind Bars 4 years ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 7 days ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 5 days ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago