Arkansas Business 20 In Their 20s
Every year Arkansas Business puts the spotlight on talented young leaders in Arkansas' business and nonprofit community. Each "20 in Their 20s" class is chosen by an internal committee reviewing more than 300 nominations with an eye toward accomplishments, responsibilities and people clearly ahead of their time. Arkansas Business is proud to present "The New Influentials: 20 in Their 20s."
The 2015 Class of Honorees
- Molly BlakemanWal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Alex BlassSage Assets Solutions
- Laci BonnerThe Rage and The Revv
- Molly CarpenterFNBC Bank
- Mark ''Brad'' ChineryLittle Rock Air Force Base
- Mindy ChooUSA Truck Inc.
- Jessica ClarkCCF Brands
- Kevin CullinanCHI St. Vincent
- Nicole DiMicheleMcDonald's
- Ryan HergetChef Shuttle
- Wes HymerTeam SI
- Mervin JebarajSam M. Walton College of Business, University of Arkansas
- Spencer JonesLineGard Med
- Cole McCaskillHot Springs Metro Partnership
- Anna MorrisonCampus Concierge
- Jenna ReckerDelta Dental
- Yana-Janell ScottStone Ward
- Lauren StokesLauren James Co.
- Kyle TaborBlue Sail Coffee
- Jessie WilsonDale Carnegie Training of the Midsouth