Arkansas Business 20 In Their 20s
Every year Arkansas Business puts the spotlight on talented young leaders in Arkansas' business and nonprofit community. Each "20 in Their 20s" class is chosen by an internal committee reviewing more than 300 nominations with an eye toward accomplishments, responsibilities and people clearly ahead of their time. Arkansas Business is proud to present "The New Influentials: 20 in Their 20s."
The 2016 Class of Honorees
- Claire AllisonUniversity of Arkansas Center for Community Engagement
- Erik BaileyiRealty Arkansas
- Kevin BartonWalmart Health & Wellness, Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Jacob BoxSimmons Bank
- Karomy BridwellKimbel Mechanical Systems Inc.
- Chris BrownBeall Barclay & Co. PLLC
- Zach ButcherNestlé Purina
- Brian CherryBaptist Health
- Rachael CoxConway Manufacturing Group
- Jonathan CrossleyBaseline Academy
- Eric DaileyLighthouse Academies of Central Arkansas
- Rachel DavisArkansas Health Care Association
- Caleb GarciaCity of Little Rock
- Nisha GarimallaProtech Solutions Inc.
- Kade HollidayCraighead County Clerk
- Alex LongJason International Inc.
- Brandon MorrisUnion Pacific Railroad
- Seyi OluokunPricewaterhouseCoopers
- Adam SartinGround Crew LLC
- D.J. WilliamsNexstar Broadcasting Group Inc.