Arkansas Business 20 In Their 20s
Every year Arkansas Business puts the spotlight on talented young leaders in Arkansas' business and nonprofit community. Each "20 in Their 20s" class is chosen by an internal committee reviewing more than 300 nominations with an eye toward accomplishments, responsibilities and people clearly ahead of their time. Arkansas Business is proud to present "The New Influentials: 20 in Their 20s."
The 2014 Class of Honorees
- James BestSkinny J’s
- Chris CochranWal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Gabe CouchMade by Few and Designed by Few, Tagless Style
- Alexia ElichiryDe Nux Distributors LLC
- Jordan HaasJordan Inc.
- Cara HazlewoodThe Property Group
- Samuel JonesMurphy USA
- Mark KillingsworthCrews & Associates Inc.
- Norris LymanMartin Borchert Co.
- Brock McCorkleTownes Tele-Communications Inc.
- Nathan RayArkansas Foundation for Medical Care
- Ahmed SamadArkansas Surgery & Endoscopy Center
- Colby SandersPepsiCo Inc.
- Will SlabaughStephens Inc./Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken
- Tyler StaffordStephens Inc.
- Kirsten StuckeyRiffraff
- Amber Styles-EmbersonFidelity National Information Services
- Zack TuckerSoutheast Arkansas Cornerstone Coalition
- Adam WhiteGarver
- John WhitmanRockfish