Arkansas Business 20 In Their 20s
Every year Arkansas Business puts the spotlight on talented young leaders in Arkansas' business and nonprofit community. Each "20 in Their 20s" class is chosen by an internal committee reviewing more than 300 nominations with an eye toward accomplishments, responsibilities and people clearly ahead of their time. Arkansas Business is proud to present "The New Influentials: 20 in Their 20s."
The 2017 Class of Honorees
- Haley AllgoodCommunity Venture Foundation
- Tori Pohlner BognerBaldwin & Shell Construction Co.
- Richard CasterFNBC Bank
- Kim CooperMitchell Communications
- Mary Dunlap-ConditArkansas Coding Academy
- Ross DunnThe Poultry Federation
- Ricky FinkbeinerSouthwest Power Pool
- Clint GastonGaston's White River Resort
- Mark HoltRiceland Foods Inc.
- Nancy McNewPine Bluff Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Abtin MehdizadeganCross Gunter Witherspoon & Galchus
- Jacob RobinsonBaptist Health Medical Center-Conway
- Amy RogersW&W AFCO Steel Co.
- Chris ShepardThe Alotian Club
- Molly ShepherdPPGMR Law
- Charlie SpakesArkansas Grocers & Retail Merchants Association
- Lance StokesLauren James Co.
- Vincent Turner Jr.St. Bernards Medical Center
- Russel ViegasCrews & Associates
- Jing ZhaoRoberts Law Firm