Arkansas Business 20 In Their 20s
Every year Arkansas Business puts the spotlight on talented young leaders in Arkansas' business and nonprofit community. Each "20 in Their 20s" class is chosen by an internal committee reviewing more than 300 nominations with an eye toward accomplishments, responsibilities and people clearly ahead of their time. Arkansas Business is proud to present "The New Influentials: 20 in Their 20s."
The 2013 Class of Honorees
- Rachel Hope ArnoldHudson Cisne & Co.
- Edward BaileyFlake & Kelley Commercial
- Joshua BroadbentAnyWay Computer Co.
- Corey ChanceLittle Rock Air Force Base
- Skot CovertCollege Republican National Committee
- Brandon DeGroatCrain Family Holdings LLC
- Trevor EvansJ.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc.
- Kendel GroomsCampbell & Grooms PLLC
- Bill HallRockfish Interactive
- Burt HicksWinrock International/Innovate Arkansas
- Erin HohnbaumE. Leigh's
- Luke HolcombePost Familie Vineyards & Winery
- Adrian HowellDillard’s Inc.
- Robi McDonaldCentennial Bank
- Antwan PhillipsWright Lindsey & Jennings
- Hermanie PierreArkansas State Highway & Transportation Department
- Michael Silva-NashMolly Maid of North Little Rock
- Lauren StrotherBallet Arkansas
- Ileaa SwiftSwift Travel Deals
- Jennifer Williams Center for Toxicology & Environmental Health LLC