Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard PLLC
Christopher McNulty didn’t go to law school to become a bankruptcy attorney. He thought he’d end up in Washington, working in politics.
In fact, he hadn’t even taken a bankruptcy class when he applied for a job on the staff of U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Richard D. Taylor, the chief bankruptcy judge in Arkansas.
Taylor “gave me the job and said, ‘Go ahead and take my class next semester,’” said McNulty, who within a year joined Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard in Little Rock.
Since then he has been involved in some of the state’s largest bankruptcy cases, including Affiliated Foods Southwest of Little Rock and Allens Inc. of Siloam Springs. A speaker at continuing legal education programs, he was recently named one of the Best Lawyers in Little Rock by readers of Little Rock Soirée magazine.
The youngest of five boys, he grew up on a fish farm near Pine Bluff and attended the University of the South at Sewanee, Tennessee, before the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Bowen School of Law. He helps organize, and once chaired, the Access Schools’ annual Bingo Bash.
“If you learn a new word and make a new friend every day, you will be all right,” he recalled his dad saying. “That’s one thing I’ve always tried to do, but I don’t accomplish that every day,” McNulty said.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 1 day ago
- Independent Citizens Commission Would More Than Double Legislators' Pay 4 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 1 day ago
- Optometric Association Backs UCA's Optometry School Plans 1 day ago