Managing Director/Internet Team Leader
Brad EichlerBrad Eichler started at Stephens Inc. nine years ago at what he calls “the bottom of the food chain.”
At the beginning of 1999, he was named managing director and Internet team leader, only there wasn’t much of a team to lead. Starting with just one other person, the Internet team has grown to nine.
“I’d say probably my greatest achievement is building Stephen’s Internet team from basically nothing to where it is today,” Eichler, 34, said.
Along the way, he wrote a 300-page book for Stephen’s called “The Internet — Redefining Traditional Businesses and Giving Rise to New Ones.”
“What we have tried to do is develop a practice around excellent research,” he said.
A Chicago native, Eichler moved to Little Rock in 1978. He graduated from Catholic High School, then received a degree in finance from the University of Arkansas in 1989. He worked for Merrill Lynch Capital Markets before joining Stephens Inc. in 1991. He earned his chartered financial analyst (CFA) designation in 1995.
Eichler is a member of the Arkansas Easter Seals Development Council.
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Arkansas Lawmaker Urges Ban on California Wine Over Egg Law 7 hours ago
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 5 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Names Mike Preston as New AEDC Director 1 day ago
- Incentives Boost Pay for Bank of the Ozarks' Executives 1 day ago
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 1 day ago