Managing Director/Internet Team Leader
Brad EichlerBrad Eichler started at Stephens Inc. nine years ago at what he calls “the bottom of the food chain.”
At the beginning of 1999, he was named managing director and Internet team leader, only there wasn’t much of a team to lead. Starting with just one other person, the Internet team has grown to nine.
“I’d say probably my greatest achievement is building Stephen’s Internet team from basically nothing to where it is today,” Eichler, 34, said.
Along the way, he wrote a 300-page book for Stephen’s called “The Internet — Redefining Traditional Businesses and Giving Rise to New Ones.”
“What we have tried to do is develop a practice around excellent research,” he said.
A Chicago native, Eichler moved to Little Rock in 1978. He graduated from Catholic High School, then received a degree in finance from the University of Arkansas in 1989. He worked for Merrill Lynch Capital Markets before joining Stephens Inc. in 1991. He earned his chartered financial analyst (CFA) designation in 1995.
Eichler is a member of the Arkansas Easter Seals Development Council.
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Otter Creek Mall Development Decades in the Making 2 days ago
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 2 days ago
- Episcopal Collegiate Names New Head of School 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart: Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash 1 day ago
- If Arkansas Goes Wet, ABC Has Plan 2 days ago