Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.
After reading “A Random Walk Down Wall Street” by Burton Gordon Malkiel in college, Rock Senavinin knew he wanted to work in investment management. “The book talked about the markets and how they worked. I was so intrigued that I immediately went out and opened my first brokerage account. I was about 20,” he said. “It had a profound influence on my career path.”
Senavinin, who started as an investment consultant in Charles Schwab’s Little Rock office and worked his way up to vice president, has grown his client practice by more than $250 million since 2006, and client satisfaction levels have consistently been in the top quarter of the entire company.
A graduate of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock with a degree in business administration, he received high recognition from Charles Schwab & Co. in 2013, and he is expected to receive his Certified Financial Planner license later this year.
“I have a very strong belief that the markets are constantly changing, and I feel that it’s my job to help guide my clients through the ups and down of the market,” he said.
He was previously a board member of the Arkansas Young Professionals Network and currently volunteers at Our House.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 21 hours ago
- UA System Board Votes to Partner With Pulaski Tech 2 days ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 3 days ago
- Home BancShares Celebrates 10 Years as Nasdaq Company 3 days ago
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M 20 hours ago