President and Owner
Comprehensive Sports Management
Planning and hard work helped Chris Turnage reach his goal, and that is what he advises his clients to employ to achieve theirs. “Continue to strive to get better,” he said.
After a number of years with Arvest, Regions and U.S. Bank, Turnage started his own sports representation company in 2012. He represents 20 professional football players — 17 in the National Football League — along with one NFL coach and two college coaches.
After earning a business administration degree from Ouachita Baptist University, Turnage received his MBA from Henderson State University while working at HSU’s Small Business Development Center. That experience, along with his work in banking in Arkadelphia and Hot Springs and attending the Bowen School of Law at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, prepared him for his career goal.
“I love banking and I love the relationships that banking allows, that you develop and you create,” he said.
A past president of the United Way of Clark County, he has served on the South Arkansas Community Development board.
Turnage said he urges his clients to contribute to their communities. “It’s very rewarding … for them to spend time on causes they like.”
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- The Rep, Citing Low Ticket Sales, Charitable Giving, Will Suspend Operations 6 hours ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2017 2 days ago
- Nabholz Names Joint COOs, Remakes Company Structure 11 hours ago
- Two Banks Allege $2.4M in Fraud by Arkadelphia Insurance Agent Berry Bishop 10 hours ago
- First National Bank of Paragould to Buy One Bank & Trust 1 day ago