T.J. Boyle has been a partner at Frost since 2011, is the CPA firm’s quality control director and leads the assurance/audit department.
He specializes in animal agriculture and speaks often at national conferences sponsored by the National Pork Board and the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association. He also has been published in National Hog Farmer.
“Frost does a lot of work with the food and agriculture business,” said Boyle, who grew up in Texas and graduated from Harding University. “I like that … even though I don’t have an [agriculture] background, I like the type of people you deal with in that line of work.”
“I enjoy working with the clients and staff,” he said. “It’s rewarding to see them grow … and fun.”
On the board of directors of the Arkansas Society of CPAs, Boyle often visits local schools to talk about the society’s Kids Count program and the Junior Achievement programs. He previously volunteered for the board of directors of the day school at Chenal Valley Church of Christ.
Boyle said his mentor is Doug Richardson, managing partner at Frost. “He has given me a lot of opportunities to excel, and he’s given me enough rope to hang myself, or not. … He helped push me and gave me opportunities.”
Focus and getting the job done, Boyle said, are key. “If you put your mind to it, you can do almost anything.”
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Potlatch, Deltic Timber to Combine in Stock Swap 10 hours ago
- PSC to Rule on Utility Rates in Solar Energy Showdown 18 hours ago
- Amazon Says It Received 238 Proposals for 2nd Headquarters 7 hours ago
- Bass Pro Shops Nets $21.8 Million in Sale 18 hours ago
- Windstream Fights Hedge Fund Over Uniti Group Status 18 hours ago