Bobby Gosser Jr
Manager, Construction Services Division
Baldwin and Shell Construction Co.
Bobby Gosser JrBobby Gosser is known around Baldwin and Shell as a “can-do” person, as illustrated by what he calls “the gazelle story.”
“Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must out run the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.”
Gosser, 39, runs the division of Baldwin and Shell that’s responsible for commercial renovation work. He has completed projects from $2,000 to $2 million.
Gosser said Bob Shell “just believed in me and turned me loose to do my my best, to go out and build this part of the business, whatever is needed.”
An employee at Baldwin and Shell for the past 13 years after starting with Pickens-Bonds Construction Co. in 1985, Gosser has built his division by taking on the smaller projects that most large firms won’t handle. He approaches the situation with an attitude of service, offering the resources of a large firm and the attention of a small business.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Windstream to Cut 350 Positions, 38 In Arkansas, by December 1 day ago
- Warren Stephens' Halifax Media Sells to New York Firm 11 hours ago
- Grub's Bar & Grille Expands to Fort Smith 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Study: CEOs in 10 Big Mergers to Get $430M 7 hours ago