Bobby Gosser Jr
Manager, Construction Services Division
Baldwin and Shell Construction Co.
Bobby Gosser JrBobby Gosser is known around Baldwin and Shell as a “can-do” person, as illustrated by what he calls “the gazelle story.”
“Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must out run the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.”
Gosser, 39, runs the division of Baldwin and Shell that’s responsible for commercial renovation work. He has completed projects from $2,000 to $2 million.
Gosser said Bob Shell “just believed in me and turned me loose to do my my best, to go out and build this part of the business, whatever is needed.”
An employee at Baldwin and Shell for the past 13 years after starting with Pickens-Bonds Construction Co. in 1985, Gosser has built his division by taking on the smaller projects that most large firms won’t handle. He approaches the situation with an attitude of service, offering the resources of a large firm and the attention of a small business.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Immigration Reform Now (Editorial) 3 hours ago
- Three More Restaurants Raise Bar on List of Mixed Drink Sales 1 week ago
- Big River Steel's John Correnti on Government's Role in Private-Sector Projects? 'Stay Out' 3 hours ago
- Tyson Foods Closing 3 Plants in Iowa, NY, NM 11 hours ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Britain's Bathstore 3 hours ago