Founder and Principal Consultant
Chris Bell, founder and principal consultant of Complete Consulting in Little Rock, a full-service public accounting firm, says he can’t claim any achievement without first honoring Jesus Christ.
“I wish I could say there was some master plan behind it, but it’s just really the way the pieces fell together,” Bell said of establishing the firm in 2008.
The firm’s clients are public schools and nonprofits. Its team of five specializes in audit, tax, payroll and compliance services.
Bell has an applied mathematics degree from the University of Central Arkansas and an accounting degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. He previously worked for Alltel’s internal audit department.
He serves on the Pulaski County Public Facilities Board and the St. Mark Baptist Church Business Development Network Advisory Board. Bell volunteers, teaching budgeting and money management classes.
He is a chartered global management accountant, certified general business manager and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Arkansas Association of School Business Officials and the Southeastern Association of School Business Officials.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Dr. Pope Moseley Resigns as UAMS' College of Medicine Dean 2 days ago
- Brooke Vines, Bill Brookshire Partner Up 3 days ago
- Boutique Hotel in Downtown Little Rock Set for Summer 2019 Open 3 days ago
- Fake Will Case Leads to Exhumation, Inquiry Into Death 4 days ago
- Ford, Herman Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 3 days ago