Founder and Principal Consultant
Chris Bell, founder and principal consultant of Complete Consulting in Little Rock, a full-service public accounting firm, says he can’t claim any achievement without first honoring Jesus Christ.
“I wish I could say there was some master plan behind it, but it’s just really the way the pieces fell together,” Bell said of establishing the firm in 2008.
The firm’s clients are public schools and nonprofits. Its team of five specializes in audit, tax, payroll and compliance services.
Bell has an applied mathematics degree from the University of Central Arkansas and an accounting degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. He previously worked for Alltel’s internal audit department.
He serves on the Pulaski County Public Facilities Board and the St. Mark Baptist Church Business Development Network Advisory Board. Bell volunteers, teaching budgeting and money management classes.
He is a chartered global management accountant, certified general business manager and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Arkansas Association of School Business Officials and the Southeastern Association of School Business Officials.
- #September11th: Links to Arkansas Business' 9/11 Coverage
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- HomeBank of Arkansas to Bank Medical Marijuana Industry 2 days ago
- Clarke Tucker Calls Attack Mailers 'Racist' 2 days ago
- Arkansas Justices Face Ethics Charges Over Wendell Griffen Case 2 days ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Launches Commercial Construction Division 2 days ago
- QualChoice CEO Randall Crow Claims Arkansas Has Premium Asset 6 days ago