Founder and Principal Consultant
Chris Bell, founder and principal consultant of Complete Consulting in Little Rock, a full-service public accounting firm, says he can’t claim any achievement without first honoring Jesus Christ.
“I wish I could say there was some master plan behind it, but it’s just really the way the pieces fell together,” Bell said of establishing the firm in 2008.
The firm’s clients are public schools and nonprofits. Its team of five specializes in audit, tax, payroll and compliance services.
Bell has an applied mathematics degree from the University of Central Arkansas and an accounting degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. He previously worked for Alltel’s internal audit department.
He serves on the Pulaski County Public Facilities Board and the St. Mark Baptist Church Business Development Network Advisory Board. Bell volunteers, teaching budgeting and money management classes.
He is a chartered global management accountant, certified general business manager and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Arkansas Association of School Business Officials and the Southeastern Association of School Business Officials.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Director Kane Webb to Leave Parks & Tourism for Walmart Post 17 hours ago
- Heights Home, Pella Windows Sold for $1.7M Each 3 days ago
- UAMS Names Shannon Fleming Development Director 23 hours ago
- Ready for the Minimum Wage Hike? (Trey Cooper Commentary) 3 days ago
- Japanese Delegate Stresses Economic Ties to Arkansas 2 days ago