Bill R. Huffman Jr.
Huffman Webb & Smith PLC
Bill R. Huffman Jr.Bill Huffman likes to look back and feel he’s accomplished something and served a need. He does this by his interest in “carving new roads.”
The 39-year-old accountant with a background in taxation and consulting ventured out last year to form Huffman Webb & Smith — the only CPA firm in the state focusing solely on business valuations and litigation support services. He calls it a niche service with business referred to the company by lawyers.
Huffman has more than 15 years experience in professional practice as a CPA.
“Go where God puts you,” is the basis for Huffman’s work and the root of his beliefs. “Serve with passion and strength and doors will open up,” Huffman said. “The challenge is getting focused.”
He is the board president of the Arkansas Hospice and also board president of the Caring Friends of the Hospice Foundation of Arkansas Inc. He serves on the finance committee of St. James United Methodist Church and is a past board president and founding member of the Children’s Museum of Arkansas.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain 22 hours ago
- Farmers Dismayed As New Farm Bill Dumps Direct Payments 5 days ago
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 20 hours ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 2 days ago
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 1 day ago