Bill R. Huffman Jr.
Huffman Webb & Smith PLC
Bill R. Huffman Jr.Bill Huffman likes to look back and feel he’s accomplished something and served a need. He does this by his interest in “carving new roads.”
The 39-year-old accountant with a background in taxation and consulting ventured out last year to form Huffman Webb & Smith — the only CPA firm in the state focusing solely on business valuations and litigation support services. He calls it a niche service with business referred to the company by lawyers.
Huffman has more than 15 years experience in professional practice as a CPA.
“Go where God puts you,” is the basis for Huffman’s work and the root of his beliefs. “Serve with passion and strength and doors will open up,” Huffman said. “The challenge is getting focused.”
He is the board president of the Arkansas Hospice and also board president of the Caring Friends of the Hospice Foundation of Arkansas Inc. He serves on the finance committee of St. James United Methodist Church and is a past board president and founding member of the Children’s Museum of Arkansas.
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Deltic Timber Names New CEO, Fires CFO 7 hours ago
- Ridout Lumber Sold to Illinois Distributor 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Launches New Front in US Price War; Targets Aldi in Grocery Aisle 9 hours ago
- In Northwest Arkansas, Health Care Industry Building On the Boom 17 hours ago
- Tyson Foods Board Member Resigns 7 hours ago