Brent Staley, CEO of Staley Inc. of Little Rock, said his father and grandfather inspired his career with the third-generation, privately held company that provides data, telecommunications and electrical installation.
“If you could put [together] the perfect leader, it would be my grandfather and his relations with the employees and his ability to work hard and have a really strong work ethic, and then my dad, his focus on client relationships and really understanding clients’ problems and helping them solve those problems,” Staley said.
His accomplishments include adding structure to the business, modeling it after biblical principles and empowering a team to make decisions.
Staley oversees about 400 employees in 10 offices throughout the country. The company was founded in 1951 and expanded to include Staley Technologies and Staley Electric. Staley is a master electrician.
He’s involved in Arkansas Hunters Feeding the Hungry and Search Ministries, which encourages dialogue between men on the big questions of life.
Staley serves on the EAST Initiative and Wolfe Street Foundation boards. The foundation provides facilities for 12-step addiction recovery programs.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Landlord Wants Gusano's Pizzeria Out 17 hours ago
- UAMS Hopes Myeloma Audit Cuts to the Bone 17 hours ago
- Attorney Matthew Henry Gets Out of Jail 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Nonprofits Hold Breath For Year-End 17 hours ago
- AETN to Cover High School Football, Basketball Championships 5 hours ago