First Arkansas Financial Inc.
From harvesting timber to brokering loans, Glenn Strong is dedicated to working hard no matter what he is doing.
A 1999 University of Arkansas graduate, Strong worked for his family’s logging company until 2001, when he accepted a job at Centex Home Equity in Little Rock. He was quickly recognized as the top regional loan originator and promoted to operations manager.
In 2002, Strong opened his own mortgage company in Sheridan, First Arkansas Financial Inc. The company has grown significantly, now employing 22 in four offices throughout the state. “The thing I’m most proud of is the relationships I’ve developed over the years,” Strong said. “I have guys that have been with me since the beginning. To have people that will stick with me through the good and the bad has been the most gratifying thing for me.”
Built on customer service and integrity, Strong’s company works to put customers first, he said.
“Whether it’s been a good day or a bad day, whether it’s good news or bad news, we strive to communicate with our clients, to be accountable and to always be there for our customers,” Strong said.
- #September11th: Links to Arkansas Business' 9/11 Coverage
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Cameron Smith & Associates Launches Commercial Construction Division 17 hours ago
- Church Asks to Cancel Stamp of Sale on Fayetteville Post Office 4 days ago
- Urgent Care Joins Surgery as Arkansas Surgical Hospital Niche 4 days ago
- Alexander Luv Homes Sells for $1.8M 4 days ago
- HomeBank of Arkansas to Bank Medical Marijuana Industry 11 hours ago