First Arkansas Financial Inc.
From harvesting timber to brokering loans, Glenn Strong is dedicated to working hard no matter what he is doing.
A 1999 University of Arkansas graduate, Strong worked for his family’s logging company until 2001, when he accepted a job at Centex Home Equity in Little Rock. He was quickly recognized as the top regional loan originator and promoted to operations manager.
In 2002, Strong opened his own mortgage company in Sheridan, First Arkansas Financial Inc. The company has grown significantly, now employing 22 in four offices throughout the state. “The thing I’m most proud of is the relationships I’ve developed over the years,” Strong said. “I have guys that have been with me since the beginning. To have people that will stick with me through the good and the bad has been the most gratifying thing for me.”
Built on customer service and integrity, Strong’s company works to put customers first, he said.
“Whether it’s been a good day or a bad day, whether it’s good news or bad news, we strive to communicate with our clients, to be accountable and to always be there for our customers,” Strong said.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Court Filing Shows No Love for Lucy's Diner 4 days ago
- Greg Hatcher Says Brakes Failed on Cessna After Landing 2 days ago
- Serving Papers to John Rogers No Easy Task 4 days ago
- Arkansas Waterfowler Hall of Fame Honors Second Class 4 days ago
- As Data Breach Costs Rise, Cyber Insurance Looks Good 4 days ago