Stuart P. Miller
Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard
Stuart P. MillerAfter four years on his own, Stuart Miller returned recently to the Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard firm, where he spent his first eight years in the legal profession.
Now 37, Miller works in the fields of medical malpractice litigation, nursing home defense and personal injury defense.
Miller has developed a reputation as a highly effective trial lawyer and was recently awarded the Frank C. Elcan II Award by the Arkansas Bar Association for his “exceptional leadership skills” in the Young Lawyers Section of the association.
He also recently received one of only five 2000 Golden Gavel Awards for his efforts to help the bar association reach 4,500 members.
Miller is active at Fellowship Bible Church, serving as a leader in its eight-week orientation course for new members.
He’s also devoted time and effort to the Helping Hands project and is past chairman of the Hugh O’Brien Youth Foundation.
“The most important aspect of my business is that if I tell someone something, my word is good. I hope to stand out in that area,” Miller said.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Arkansas Unemployment Drops to Record 3.7 Percent in February 1 day ago
- The Influencers: Darrin Williams of Southern Bancorp 6 days ago
- In E-Commerce Push, Wal-Mart Launches Investor Arm, Store No. 8 5 days ago
- Murphy Chief Roger Jenkins' Pay for 2016 Falls 40 Percent 1 day ago
- The Influencers: Michael Poore of the Little Rock School District 6 days ago