Stuart P. Miller
Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard
Stuart P. MillerAfter four years on his own, Stuart Miller returned recently to the Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard firm, where he spent his first eight years in the legal profession.
Now 37, Miller works in the fields of medical malpractice litigation, nursing home defense and personal injury defense.
Miller has developed a reputation as a highly effective trial lawyer and was recently awarded the Frank C. Elcan II Award by the Arkansas Bar Association for his “exceptional leadership skills” in the Young Lawyers Section of the association.
He also recently received one of only five 2000 Golden Gavel Awards for his efforts to help the bar association reach 4,500 members.
Miller is active at Fellowship Bible Church, serving as a leader in its eight-week orientation course for new members.
He’s also devoted time and effort to the Helping Hands project and is past chairman of the Hugh O’Brien Youth Foundation.
“The most important aspect of my business is that if I tell someone something, my word is good. I hope to stand out in that area,” Miller said.
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 15 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 1 day ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 1 day ago