Greg NabholzWorking with real estate development has always been in Greg Nabholz’s blood. So it’s appropriate he ended up working in the family business as vice president of Nabholz Properties in Conway.
“I’ve always been interested in buildings and real estate development,” said Nabholz, 34, who in high school hoped to be an architect.
Those dreams faded as real estate construction projects dried up in the late 1980s, Nabholz said. He earned a finance degree from the University of Arkansas in 1988 and, two years later, a master’s of business administration, also at UA.
He immediately went to work for Nabholz Properties, a company founded in 1983 by his father, Charles. Today, Greg Nabholz oversees leasing and managing of 600,000 SF of office, retail and warehouse space, marketing and selling of commercial development property, as well as accounting and management at the five-person firm.
Nabholz is first vice president of the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce and chairman of the Alternative Transportation Committee, which was appointed by the mayor to look at developing biking and walking trails for Conway. He is also on the University of Arkansas Alumni Association board of directors.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Bark Bar Nears Opening With No Time to Paws 18 hours ago
- A Look Inside a $12.4 Million Slap at Wal-Mart 2 weeks ago
- Different Drug War Rages Over Savings, Prescription Costs 18 hours ago
- Wayne Miller Tapped to Head FinTech Accelerator (Movers & Shakers) 18 hours ago
- Grand Savings, Citizens Banks Add Execs in Rogers (NWA Movers & Shakers) 18 hours ago