Greg NabholzWorking with real estate development has always been in Greg Nabholz’s blood. So it’s appropriate he ended up working in the family business as vice president of Nabholz Properties in Conway.
“I’ve always been interested in buildings and real estate development,” said Nabholz, 34, who in high school hoped to be an architect.
Those dreams faded as real estate construction projects dried up in the late 1980s, Nabholz said. He earned a finance degree from the University of Arkansas in 1988 and, two years later, a master’s of business administration, also at UA.
He immediately went to work for Nabholz Properties, a company founded in 1983 by his father, Charles. Today, Greg Nabholz oversees leasing and managing of 600,000 SF of office, retail and warehouse space, marketing and selling of commercial development property, as well as accounting and management at the five-person firm.
Nabholz is first vice president of the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce and chairman of the Alternative Transportation Committee, which was appointed by the mayor to look at developing biking and walking trails for Conway. He is also on the University of Arkansas Alumni Association board of directors.
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 2 days ago
- Acxiom, Twitter Expand Partnership 1 day ago
- Agent: US Prosecutor to Get Evidence About Searcy's Ex-Police Chief 6 hours ago
- McLarty Automotive Group Buys Missouri Dealership From Frank Fletcher 2 days ago
- BlueInGreen Announces North American Sales Expansion 7 hours ago