Chief Revenue Officer
Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
Working hard and being kind pays off, Lindsay Henderson said.
She manages more than $1 million in sales, oversees the Conway Area Leadership Institute and loves her job because “I enjoy helping people.”
“I believe the chamber is a catalyst for growing our economy and community,” Henderson said. “We have the ability to impact the quality of life for those living in Conway and the visitors we welcome daily. Knowing that I’m a small part of a bigger vision is encouraging.”
Her first gig was as director of new student programs for her alma mater, the University of Central Arkansas. Over the past seven years, though, she has served in several roles at the chamber.
Henderson said her greatest achievement so far has been earning her Institute for Organizational Management certification in 2014.
She also believes in supporting her community and has served on the Conway Regional Health System Women’s Council and the boards of the Arkansas Community Foundation of Faulkner County and Conway Symphony Orchestra. Henderson was recently appointed to Conway Corp.’s board.
She graduated from the Faulkner County Leadership Institute and is enrolled in the Leadership Arkansas program.
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Arkansas Law Firms Awarded $6.5M in Fees from State Farm Suit 1 week ago
- Former SAYS Director Jerry Walsh Pleads Guilty to Scheme with Rusty Cranford 4 days ago
- Many KATV Arrivals, and One Departure 3 months ago
- Adult Day Care: Niche Offers Option to Home Care 1 week ago
- Car-Mart's Henderson Gets $1.1M Retirement Bonus 4 days ago