Chief Revenue Officer
Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
Working hard and being kind pays off, Lindsay Henderson said.
She manages more than $1 million in sales, oversees the Conway Area Leadership Institute and loves her job because “I enjoy helping people.”
“I believe the chamber is a catalyst for growing our economy and community,” Henderson said. “We have the ability to impact the quality of life for those living in Conway and the visitors we welcome daily. Knowing that I’m a small part of a bigger vision is encouraging.”
Her first gig was as director of new student programs for her alma mater, the University of Central Arkansas. Over the past seven years, though, she has served in several roles at the chamber.
Henderson said her greatest achievement so far has been earning her Institute for Organizational Management certification in 2014.
She also believes in supporting her community and has served on the Conway Regional Health System Women’s Council and the boards of the Arkansas Community Foundation of Faulkner County and Conway Symphony Orchestra. Henderson was recently appointed to Conway Corp.’s board.
She graduated from the Faulkner County Leadership Institute and is enrolled in the Leadership Arkansas program.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Landlord Wants Gusano's Pizzeria Out 1 day ago
- UAMS Hopes Myeloma Audit Cuts to the Bone 1 day ago
- Attorney Matthew Henry Gets Out of Jail 1 day ago
- AETN to Cover High School Football, Basketball Championships 16 hours ago
- Arkansas Nonprofits Hold Breath For Year-End 1 day ago