Chief Revenue Officer
Conway Area Chamber of Commerce
Working hard and being kind pays off, Lindsay Henderson said.
She manages more than $1 million in sales, oversees the Conway Area Leadership Institute and loves her job because “I enjoy helping people.”
“I believe the chamber is a catalyst for growing our economy and community,” Henderson said. “We have the ability to impact the quality of life for those living in Conway and the visitors we welcome daily. Knowing that I’m a small part of a bigger vision is encouraging.”
Her first gig was as director of new student programs for her alma mater, the University of Central Arkansas. Over the past seven years, though, she has served in several roles at the chamber.
Henderson said her greatest achievement so far has been earning her Institute for Organizational Management certification in 2014.
She also believes in supporting her community and has served on the Conway Regional Health System Women’s Council and the boards of the Arkansas Community Foundation of Faulkner County and Conway Symphony Orchestra. Henderson was recently appointed to Conway Corp.’s board.
She graduated from the Faulkner County Leadership Institute and is enrolled in the Leadership Arkansas program.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Bret Bielema's Future in Question After Jeff Long's Firing 2 days ago
- Today Marks 30th Anniversary of Markle Murders 2 days ago
- Tesla Aims to Electrify Big Rigs; Wal-Mart, J.B. Hunt Want In 13 hours ago
- Goodwill Arkansas Names Brian Marsh President, CEO 1 day ago
- Man Found Unfit for Trial over Ten Commandments Destruction 2 days ago