Principal & Vice President, Brokerage
Drew Holbert started his collegiate career as a pre-med student, but a couple of sales and marketing classes inspired him to change course.
“No matter what you do, everyone is in sales,” said Holbert, who grew up in Little Rock. “At the minimum, you have to sell yourself.”
The combination of sales and real estate captured his imagination, and he graduated in 2006 from Harding University in Searcy with a bachelor’s degree in professional sales.
An internship at the Little Rock office of Colliers International turned into a full-time job as Holbert worked three years as a junior broker, advanced to broker and became a shareholder in 2013 and a principal, voting shareholder in 2015.
He helped found Create Little Rock to retain, attract and develop young professional talent. The organization was established in 2010 as an initiative of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Holbert also is a board member and past president of the Downtown Little Rock Kiwanis Club, a member of the activities board of the Joseph Pfeifer Kiwanis Camp and president of the Arkansas Chapter of the Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute, which recognizes expertise in commercial and investment real estate.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Pay No Attention to 'Dr. Death' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 week ago
- Michael Storey, 41-Year Veteran of Democrat-Gazette, Dies at 69 7 days ago
- Rick Schaeffer Files Injunction Against Sale of His Home 11 months ago
- Third Generation to Lead O'Connor Distributing 4 days ago
- Winthrop Rockefeller Institute Funded by $100M Endowment 3 days ago