Principal & Vice President, Brokerage
Drew Holbert started his collegiate career as a pre-med student, but a couple of sales and marketing classes inspired him to change course.
“No matter what you do, everyone is in sales,” said Holbert, who grew up in Little Rock. “At the minimum, you have to sell yourself.”
The combination of sales and real estate captured his imagination, and he graduated in 2006 from Harding University in Searcy with a bachelor’s degree in professional sales.
An internship at the Little Rock office of Colliers International turned into a full-time job as Holbert worked three years as a junior broker, advanced to broker and became a shareholder in 2013 and a principal, voting shareholder in 2015.
He helped found Create Little Rock to retain, attract and develop young professional talent. The organization was established in 2010 as an initiative of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Holbert also is a board member and past president of the Downtown Little Rock Kiwanis Club, a member of the activities board of the Joseph Pfeifer Kiwanis Camp and president of the Arkansas Chapter of the Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute, which recognizes expertise in commercial and investment real estate.
- Simmons Bank Gives $2.5M to UAPB for Athletics
- Walmart Atop Fortune 500 List for 6th Straight Year
- Full Text of Mark Stodola's Letter Saying He Won't Seek Re-Election
- Rescue The Rep (Rett Tucker Commentary) 3 days ago
- E.C. Barton & Co. Gets Big Man at Top 3 days ago
- Arthur's, Oceans Restaurants Find Prime Spot to Set New Stakes 3 days ago
- Lawsuits Seek Removal of Arkansas Ten Commandments Display 24 hours ago
- Deepwater Horizon Sparks Suit Against Law Firm Suing Its Insurance Company 3 days ago