Executive Vice President
Nabholz Construction Corp.
Jake Nabholz, a member of the third generation of Conway’s famed Nabholz Construction family, fondly remembers going to job sites as a 5-year-old with his dad.
As a teenager, he started working for the company as a field laborer and later as a carpenter. “I absolutely loved it,” Nabholz said. “I was hooked on it from Day One.”
He graduated in 2002 from the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a bachelor’s degree in construction management. Nabholz returned to the company to work in the Tulsa office for eight years as a project manager and in business development before returning to central Arkansas.
As executive vice president, he oversees operations in the company’s northeast Arkansas office in Jonesboro and business development in central Arkansas.
Nabholz serves on the board of trustees of Philander Smith College in Little Rock, the board of visitors at the University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton and the board of the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Foundation.
He also is a member of the Construction Advisory Board for the Little Rock School District’s new Excel program, which provides students with real and relevant learning experiences for future careers.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Tesla Aims to Electrify Big Rigs; Wal-Mart, J.B. Hunt Want In 1 day ago
- Goodwill Arkansas Names Brian Marsh President, CEO 2 days ago
- Judge Bobby McCallister to Resign Dec. 15 1 day ago
- America's Car-Mart Names New CFO, Reports Profit 2 days ago
- Hiram Walker Plant Keeps Fort Smith in High Spirits 6 days ago