President & CEO
Two years ago, when Dave Pinson was named president of Trinity MultiFamily, a property management company, he had big plans. He wanted to increase the company’s management portfolio to 10,000 units, which Trinity accomplished.
Trinity now manages approximately 13,000 units in seven states. When Pinson joined Trinity as regional director six years ago, Trinity managed approximately 2,500 units in two states, most of which were properties owned by the founders of Trinity.
“I’m not tooting my own horn, because, obviously, there is a lot that goes into that,” Pinson said. “Growth was one of my big factors. We’re a fairly young company, about 15 years old, and I’ve been there for a little less than half of that. My first vision plan when I was promoted was to be at 10,000 units by 2017. I updated our vision plan to get to 25,000 by 2025.”
Pinson earned bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Arkansas Tech in Russellville and went to work for the university’s student housing program. He started the University of Arkansas at Fort Smith’s residential housing program and met John Baxter and Cliff Cabaness, the founders of Trinity MultiFamily.
Cabaness said a job was waiting for him whenever he wanted one.
“I wouldn’t call it hesitation, but I was nervous because I was giving up state retirement and guaranteed paid holidays and all that stuff,” Pinson said. “After the first few weeks at Trinity, I knew that is where I wanted to be.”
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Here's What Arkansas' Redesigned Driver's Licenses Look Like
- Arkansas Law Firms Awarded $6.5M in Fees from State Farm Suit 6 days ago
- Former SAYS Director Jerry Walsh Pleads Guilty to Scheme with Rusty Cranford 3 days ago
- Land For $13M Lisa Academy Expansion Sold For $1.2M 2 days ago
- Car-Mart's Henderson Gets $1.1M Retirement Bonus 3 days ago
- Many KATV Arrivals, and One Departure 3 months ago