Vice President, Sales & Account Management
Delta Dental of Arkansas
Ashley Riddle said she wanted a college degree that was “general enough but also specific enough to have multiple opportunities following graduation.”
So the Little Rock native got a degree in business administration from Arkansas State University at Jonesboro. Within a month of graduating in December 2005, Riddle started at Delta Dental of Arkansas, the nonprofit dental insurance carrier. She began in its sales and account management department and has worked her way up.
As director of account management, she oversaw that department’s staff and handled some of Delta Dental’s largest clients, totaling $95 million in annual premium.
In 2015, she became a vice president for sales and account management. Last year, Riddle sold an account with more than 10,000 employees.
“I truly enjoy the aspect of customer service,” she said. “It’s such a gratifying experience.”
Riddle is a member of the Rotary Club of Little Rock and through it she recently volunteered to teach grade school students in the Little Rock School District about financial literacy.
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Court Filing Shows No Love for Lucy's Diner 4 days ago
- Greg Hatcher Says Brakes Failed on Cessna After Landing 2 days ago
- Serving Papers to John Rogers No Easy Task 4 days ago
- Arkansas Waterfowler Hall of Fame Honors Second Class 4 days ago
- As Data Breach Costs Rise, Cyber Insurance Looks Good 4 days ago