Vice President, Sales & Account Management
Delta Dental of Arkansas
Ashley Riddle said she wanted a college degree that was “general enough but also specific enough to have multiple opportunities following graduation.”
So the Little Rock native got a degree in business administration from Arkansas State University at Jonesboro. Within a month of graduating in December 2005, Riddle started at Delta Dental of Arkansas, the nonprofit dental insurance carrier. She began in its sales and account management department and has worked her way up.
As director of account management, she oversaw that department’s staff and handled some of Delta Dental’s largest clients, totaling $95 million in annual premium.
In 2015, she became a vice president for sales and account management. Last year, Riddle sold an account with more than 10,000 employees.
“I truly enjoy the aspect of customer service,” she said. “It’s such a gratifying experience.”
Riddle is a member of the Rotary Club of Little Rock and through it she recently volunteered to teach grade school students in the Little Rock School District about financial literacy.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- After Fiscal Chaos, Arkansas Baptist Reverses 2016 Hire 16 hours ago
- Insurance Agent Josh Casada Accused of Taking $205,000 in Premiums 16 hours ago
- Lawsuit Against Fayetteville's Spa810 Picks Up Steam 16 hours ago
- Former U.S. Attorney Conner Eldridge Forms New Rogers Law Firm 16 hours ago
- Arkansas State Sues Miami Following Canceled Game 9 hours ago