Vice President, Sales & Account Management
Delta Dental of Arkansas
Ashley Riddle said she wanted a college degree that was “general enough but also specific enough to have multiple opportunities following graduation.”
So the Little Rock native got a degree in business administration from Arkansas State University at Jonesboro. Within a month of graduating in December 2005, Riddle started at Delta Dental of Arkansas, the nonprofit dental insurance carrier. She began in its sales and account management department and has worked her way up.
As director of account management, she oversaw that department’s staff and handled some of Delta Dental’s largest clients, totaling $95 million in annual premium.
In 2015, she became a vice president for sales and account management. Last year, Riddle sold an account with more than 10,000 employees.
“I truly enjoy the aspect of customer service,” she said. “It’s such a gratifying experience.”
Riddle is a member of the Rotary Club of Little Rock and through it she recently volunteered to teach grade school students in the Little Rock School District about financial literacy.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 4 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart's Greg Foran No. 1 In Exec Pay At $19.5M 3 years ago
- Little Rock Starbucks Sold For $2M 4 days ago
- Entergy Settles With Sierra Club, Will Stop Burning Coal by 2030 3 days ago
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 1 week ago