Senior Vice President
Advanced Cabling Systems
North Little Rock
When David Roberts joined Advanced Cabling Systems in 1999, he knew four of the six employees that comprised the two-year-old firm’s roster.
“I grew up with them and thought it would be fun to work with friends until I sorted out what I wanted to do after high school,” Roberts said. “I’ve just never left. It turned into my career path.”
Today, the Advanced Cabling workforce numbers more than 170 in its three-state footprint, and Roberts oversees operations where annual revenue tops $27 million.
After working four years as a field technician, Roberts spent two years as a project estimator and moved to Springdale as general manager of the northwest Arkansas office. He returned to central Arkansas as vice president of operations and was promoted to senior vice president in 2010.
“My parents instilled the value of hard work, that I’m not entitled to anything,” he said. “That has proven invaluable to me.”
He is a member of Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXVI and the Downtown Little Rock Partnership and is an Arkansas Scholars program volunteer for Reaching Our Children & Neighborhoods.
Roberts is a past board member of the Little Rock Technology Expo and ITT Technical Institute Electronics Advisory Committee.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 4 weeks ago
- Little Rock Starbucks Sold For $2M 3 days ago
- Entergy Settles With Sierra Club, Will Stop Burning Coal by 2030 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's Greg Foran No. 1 In Exec Pay At $19.5M 3 years ago
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 7 days ago