Senior Vice President
Advanced Cabling Systems
North Little Rock
When David Roberts joined Advanced Cabling Systems in 1999, he knew four of the six employees that comprised the two-year-old firm’s roster.
“I grew up with them and thought it would be fun to work with friends until I sorted out what I wanted to do after high school,” Roberts said. “I’ve just never left. It turned into my career path.”
Today, the Advanced Cabling workforce numbers more than 170 in its three-state footprint, and Roberts oversees operations where annual revenue tops $27 million.
After working four years as a field technician, Roberts spent two years as a project estimator and moved to Springdale as general manager of the northwest Arkansas office. He returned to central Arkansas as vice president of operations and was promoted to senior vice president in 2010.
“My parents instilled the value of hard work, that I’m not entitled to anything,” he said. “That has proven invaluable to me.”
He is a member of Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXVI and the Downtown Little Rock Partnership and is an Arkansas Scholars program volunteer for Reaching Our Children & Neighborhoods.
Roberts is a past board member of the Little Rock Technology Expo and ITT Technical Institute Electronics Advisory Committee.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Amazon Narrows List to 20 for Its Second Headquarters 15 hours ago
- Razorback Foundation Braces for Tax Impact 4 days ago
- Suitors Revising Bid For State's Tiniest Bank 4 days ago
- Windstream Confirms Elimination of 54 Jobs in Arkansas 9 hours ago
- One-Time Charges Cap Big 2017 for Home BancShares 14 hours ago