St. Bernards Village
Brian RegaBrian Rega took a circuitous path to St. Bernards Village, the Jonesboro retirement community of which he is now director.
Raised in Ash Flat, the 35-year-old earned a communications degree with an emphasis on radio/TV from Arkansas State University in 1986.
After nine years working for KAIT-TV, Channel 8, Rega moved into the health-care industry as marketing and industrial relations director at Jonesboro’s Greenleaf Center. He later worked for a local physicians-hospital organization affiliated with St. Bernards Regional Medical Center before taking his current position in 1998.
“I feel like I’m where I belong,” Rega says today.
The 17-acre retirement center only took five months to reach 100 percent occupancy under Rega’s direction, 13 months faster than initial projections.
Rega is also active in the community, currently serving a third term on the Jonesboro City Council and second as vice mayor. He is chairman of the council’s Parks and Cemeteries and Personnel, Insurance and Professional Services committees. He also is past president of the Jonesboro Jaycees.
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Cache Chef Payne Harding Apologizes After Protestors Hit With Water
- A Proud Moment for Our State: The Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame 3 days ago
- Receiver Seeks Another Contempt of Court Ruling Against John Rogers 3 days ago
- Leslie Rutledge: Arkansas Law Allows 'Open Carry' of Guns 2 days ago
- At the Martha Shoffner Sentencing, Questions Over 'Benefit,' Jurisdiction 2 days ago
- Kevin Huchingson of Colliers on What Makes Commercial Real Estate in Arkansas Attractive 1 year ago