St. Bernards Village
Brian RegaBrian Rega took a circuitous path to St. Bernards Village, the Jonesboro retirement community of which he is now director.
Raised in Ash Flat, the 35-year-old earned a communications degree with an emphasis on radio/TV from Arkansas State University in 1986.
After nine years working for KAIT-TV, Channel 8, Rega moved into the health-care industry as marketing and industrial relations director at Jonesboro’s Greenleaf Center. He later worked for a local physicians-hospital organization affiliated with St. Bernards Regional Medical Center before taking his current position in 1998.
“I feel like I’m where I belong,” Rega says today.
The 17-acre retirement center only took five months to reach 100 percent occupancy under Rega’s direction, 13 months faster than initial projections.
Rega is also active in the community, currently serving a third term on the Jonesboro City Council and second as vice mayor. He is chairman of the council’s Parks and Cemeteries and Personnel, Insurance and Professional Services committees. He also is past president of the Jonesboro Jaycees.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Little Rock Doctor Robert Barrow Sentenced to 2 Years in Prison 1 day ago
- Baptist Health Sets Opening In Conway 3 days ago
- Maria Markham Recommended as New Director of Department of Higher Education 14 hours ago
- Online Banking Rises in Use, but Arkansas Branches Remain Important 3 days ago
- Arkansas Baptist College Names Joseph Jones President 15 hours ago