St. Bernards Village
Brian RegaBrian Rega took a circuitous path to St. Bernards Village, the Jonesboro retirement community of which he is now director.
Raised in Ash Flat, the 35-year-old earned a communications degree with an emphasis on radio/TV from Arkansas State University in 1986.
After nine years working for KAIT-TV, Channel 8, Rega moved into the health-care industry as marketing and industrial relations director at Jonesboro’s Greenleaf Center. He later worked for a local physicians-hospital organization affiliated with St. Bernards Regional Medical Center before taking his current position in 1998.
“I feel like I’m where I belong,” Rega says today.
The 17-acre retirement center only took five months to reach 100 percent occupancy under Rega’s direction, 13 months faster than initial projections.
Rega is also active in the community, currently serving a third term on the Jonesboro City Council and second as vice mayor. He is chairman of the council’s Parks and Cemeteries and Personnel, Insurance and Professional Services committees. He also is past president of the Jonesboro Jaycees.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Coming to You Live from 1 Shackleford Drive 1 day ago
- Dave & Buster's to Rogers? 1 day ago
- ASU-Beebe Names Director of Concurrent Enrollment 17 hours ago
- Arkansas to Accept Medical Marijuana Card Applications 1 day ago
- ComScore Makes Inroads as LR Stations Track Ratings 12 hours ago