Director of Business Development
The Poultry Federation
Ross Dunn has served as director of business development at The Poultry Federation of Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma for nearly a year, and he’s already set his sights on being president of the lobbying group in five to 10 years.
Dunn’s career began with positions working for Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark., and state Attorney General Dustin McDaniel.
He then joined the Arkansas Farm Bureau as assistant director of public policy, local affairs and rural development. There, he helped launch the Patriot Project, a mentorship program that involves pairing a veteran who is new to agriculture with a seasoned farmer. It has since spread to several other states.
He attributes his own success to having a positive outlook and enjoying the job. “I don’t feel like I’m working, because I believe in the industry; I believe in what we’re doing here,” Dunn said. He added that the opportunity to be a “social chairman” and recruit new members also attracted him to the position.
Outside work, Dunn has volunteered to serve on the CARTI Cancer Center’s Kids Golf Tournament Committee and would like to become more involved with that nonprofit.
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Who Owns Dispensaries? Documents Show Who'll Sell Medical Cannabis 3 days ago
- First Bank Deal of '19: Farmers & Merchants to Acquire Integrity First 5 days ago
- Permit Spike Reflects Jonesboro's Growth Heading Into 2019 3 days ago
- Arkansas Issues First 6 Licenses to Sell Medical Marijuana 2 days ago
- Garver Wellness Program Cuts Health Costs 1 week ago