Vice President of International Sales
Riceland Foods Inc.
As vice president of international sales for Riceland Foods, Mark Holt has had the opportunity to travel the world. What did he learn along the way?
“It’s amazing how different everyone is on the outside, in the rituals they do,” he said. “But when you get deep down and you know someone and you finally get past that semi-awkward stage … everyone pretty much functions the same way. … Everyone wants the same things in life.”
Holt graduated from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock’s Bowen School of Law and passed the bar exam in 2013. Then he went to work for Riceland.
“It’s a little bit of the best of both worlds for me because I really enjoy getting to know people. I like getting to know my customers,” he said. “But we’re working on multimillion-dollar deals with customers all over the world. So it really was an opportunity to not only be able to impact the community here, but we’re able to sell our products to Saudi Arabia, to Asia, to Australia, so you can really impact a lot of people through this company.”
Holt is also proud of challenging his co-workers to be more aware that their decisions affect the bottom line and farmers. Outside work, he is an avid outdoorsman and Razorback fan.
- Bloomberg: Tyson Nearing Deal To Buy McDonald's Chicken Nugget Supplier
- Watch Video of the Arkansas Marijuana Commission Meeting Here
- Reuters: Acxiom Near Deal to Sell Marketing Solutions Unit for $2.2B
- Former Razorback, His Career Ended by Injury, Sues Insurer 1 day ago
- Alter Trading Corp. Buys Tenenbaum Recycling Group Assets 22 hours ago
- First Security Moves Forward Against Lauren James Following Foreclosure Sale 1 day ago
- Historic Makeover En Route to Iconic Arlington Hotel 1 day ago
- Ouachita Baptist Raises Record $17.2M 24 hours ago