Vice President of International Sales
Riceland Foods Inc.
As vice president of international sales for Riceland Foods, Mark Holt has had the opportunity to travel the world. What did he learn along the way?
“It’s amazing how different everyone is on the outside, in the rituals they do,” he said. “But when you get deep down and you know someone and you finally get past that semi-awkward stage … everyone pretty much functions the same way. … Everyone wants the same things in life.”
Holt graduated from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock’s Bowen School of Law and passed the bar exam in 2013. Then he went to work for Riceland.
“It’s a little bit of the best of both worlds for me because I really enjoy getting to know people. I like getting to know my customers,” he said. “But we’re working on multimillion-dollar deals with customers all over the world. So it really was an opportunity to not only be able to impact the community here, but we’re able to sell our products to Saudi Arabia, to Asia, to Australia, so you can really impact a lot of people through this company.”
Holt is also proud of challenging his co-workers to be more aware that their decisions affect the bottom line and farmers. Outside work, he is an avid outdoorsman and Razorback fan.
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Arkansas Democrats to Halt Ads After Governor's Letter 1 day ago
- Little Rock Medical Sales Rep, 3 Others Plead Guilty to Multimillion-Dollar Tricare Scheme 17 hours ago
- State Supreme Court Blocks 'Tort Reform' Measure, Keeps Wage Hike 23 hours ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 2 decades ago
- Update: Jay DeHaven, Colorful Maumelle Developer, Dies at 79 3 days ago