McBride Distributing Co.
Angela RyanAngela Ryan is the queen of the king of beers. As general manager for McBride Distributing Co., Ryan is responsible for one of the largest Budweiser beer distributors in Arkansas.
While Budweiser was being sold in Fayetteville prior to 1950, McBride Distributing has been the stalwart for the past half-century.
Angela’s grandfather, Charles “Mac” McBride, founded the company. Her father, Bob McBride, took over from there. Angela, 37, was the sales manager before becoming the full-time general manager five years ago.
Ryan’s immediate goal for 2000 is to make McBride the No. 2 distributor of Budweiser in Arkansas. It currently ranks behind distributorships in Little Rock and West Memphis. Last year, McBride sold 1.5 million cases of Budweiser.
“The people both here at work and in the marketplace make it interesting,” she said. “You never have the same type day two days in a row.”
Ryan was born at Washington Regional Medical Center. Today she is vice president of the Washington Regional Medical Foundation.
She was also asked by Fayetteville Mayor Fred Hanna to serve on the Community and Campus Coalition, a committee of 24 that addresses under-age drinking and alcohol abuse among young adults. She has also served on the board of the Wholesale Beer Distributors of Arkansas.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement 2 days ago
- Baltz Fired, Standridge Laid Off at CARTI 3 days ago
- Judge Declares Marijuana Commission's Application Scores 'Null and Void' 6 hours ago
- Retail Failures at UCA's Donaghey Hall Offer 'Lesson to Learn From' 3 days ago
- Peoples Bank Forecloses on Fayetteville Developer 3 days ago