Dana F. Silaski
Senior Vice President -Corporate Finance
Dana F. SilaskiAfter graduating with high honors from the University of Arkansas in 1986 with a bachelors in finance, Dana F. Silaski joined First Commercial Bank as a management trainee.
During six years as an equity and fixed income portfolio manager for First Commercial Capital Management, she received the chartered Financial Analyst certification. She joined Stephens Inc. in 1994 to specialize in private placements of equity and debt.
In 1997 she was promoted to vice president and this year to senior vice president. Silaski, 36, has three children for whom she curtailed volunteer activities with Ouachita Girl Scouts Council and the United Way. She was on the board with Goodwill Industries and is a past president and former board member of the Arkansas Financial Analysts Society.
Now she volunteers at Holy Souls School.
“I just put my head down and worked,” Silaski said. “[Don’t] be intimidated by what others may perceive as barriers or boundaries. The world of finance is open to women, but there still aren’t a lot of women in it. There are a lot of fields where if you’re willing to work hard you can get there.”
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 15 hours ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 15 hours ago
- Woodland Heights Sells In $13.9M Transaction (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 6 hours ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 15 hours ago