Dr. Michael Cope
Chief Executive Officer
The Women's Clinic
Dr. Michael CopeDuring his residency in Memphis, Tenn., Dr. Michael Cope was recruited to come to Arkansas by officials at The Women's Clinic in Little Rock.
The Alabama native says he didn't plan on moving to Arkansas, but the obstetrics/gynecology clinic offered just what he wanted: a group practice in a metropolitan area.
"This group has a lot of teamwork," he said. "It's just not individuals sharing office space."
Five years from now, Cope sees himself having an increased role in practice development and consulting.
His favorite quote comes from Henry David Thoreau: "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
Cope is married and has two children. He enjoys traveling and exploring, exercising and golfing.
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- Johnny Allison Donates $5M to Arkansas State Athletics Department 1 day ago
- Butch Calhoun Requests Assistance for Turner Grain Farmers 1 day ago
- North Little Rock's Rockwater Residences Poised for Relaunch 3 days ago
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn 10 hours ago
- Chris Christie Campaigning in Arkansas for Asa Hutchinson 8 hours ago