Dr. Michael Cope
Chief Executive Officer
The Women's Clinic
Dr. Michael CopeDuring his residency in Memphis, Tenn., Dr. Michael Cope was recruited to come to Arkansas by officials at The Women's Clinic in Little Rock.
The Alabama native says he didn't plan on moving to Arkansas, but the obstetrics/gynecology clinic offered just what he wanted: a group practice in a metropolitan area.
"This group has a lot of teamwork," he said. "It's just not individuals sharing office space."
Five years from now, Cope sees himself having an increased role in practice development and consulting.
His favorite quote comes from Henry David Thoreau: "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
Cope is married and has two children. He enjoys traveling and exploring, exercising and golfing.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Clean Harbors Hit With EPA Fine in El Dorado 3 months ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 4 days ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 1 day ago
- Judge Strikes All Arkansas Bans on Gay Marriage 4 months ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago