Dr. Michael Cope
Chief Executive Officer
The Women's Clinic
Dr. Michael CopeDuring his residency in Memphis, Tenn., Dr. Michael Cope was recruited to come to Arkansas by officials at The Women's Clinic in Little Rock.
The Alabama native says he didn't plan on moving to Arkansas, but the obstetrics/gynecology clinic offered just what he wanted: a group practice in a metropolitan area.
"This group has a lot of teamwork," he said. "It's just not individuals sharing office space."
Five years from now, Cope sees himself having an increased role in practice development and consulting.
His favorite quote comes from Henry David Thoreau: "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
Cope is married and has two children. He enjoys traveling and exploring, exercising and golfing.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Wal-Mart Takes Texas to Court to Crack Liquor-Sales Market 11 hours ago
- Latest Numbers Factor in Arkansas Medicaid Debate (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 2 years ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 3 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 4 years ago