Dr. Michael Cope
Chief Executive Officer
The Women's Clinic
Dr. Michael CopeDuring his residency in Memphis, Tenn., Dr. Michael Cope was recruited to come to Arkansas by officials at The Women's Clinic in Little Rock.
The Alabama native says he didn't plan on moving to Arkansas, but the obstetrics/gynecology clinic offered just what he wanted: a group practice in a metropolitan area.
"This group has a lot of teamwork," he said. "It's just not individuals sharing office space."
Five years from now, Cope sees himself having an increased role in practice development and consulting.
His favorite quote comes from Henry David Thoreau: "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
Cope is married and has two children. He enjoys traveling and exploring, exercising and golfing.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Riggs Estate Gives $1.8M to Arkansas Symphony Orchestra 20 hours ago
- Insurance Agent Josh Casada Accused of Taking $205,000 in Premiums 2 days ago
- Tone at The Top (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Southwest Bank in Texas Now Operating Under Simmons Banner 20 hours ago
- After Fiscal Chaos, Arkansas Baptist Reverses 2016 Hire 2 days ago