Dr. Michael Cope
Chief Executive Officer
The Women's Clinic
Dr. Michael CopeDuring his residency in Memphis, Tenn., Dr. Michael Cope was recruited to come to Arkansas by officials at The Women's Clinic in Little Rock.
The Alabama native says he didn't plan on moving to Arkansas, but the obstetrics/gynecology clinic offered just what he wanted: a group practice in a metropolitan area.
"This group has a lot of teamwork," he said. "It's just not individuals sharing office space."
Five years from now, Cope sees himself having an increased role in practice development and consulting.
His favorite quote comes from Henry David Thoreau: "If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
Cope is married and has two children. He enjoys traveling and exploring, exercising and golfing.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- UPDATE: Four KARK Employees Fired In Video Aftermath; Nexstar VP Apologizes 7 years ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Dr. Joanna Seibert, Health Care Pioneer 6 days ago
- Developers Seek Creative Buyer for Old Paragould Power Plant 3 days ago
- Arkansas Gets First Medical Pot Dispensary Application 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business' 25 Wealthiest Arkansans (25th Anniversary) 8 years ago