Vice President/Assistant General Counsel
Stacy DuckettStacy Duckett began her career with TCBY Enterprises Inc. in September 1981, working at the company's first store, in west Little Rock's Marketplace Shopping Center.
Since then, she's received a law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law and risen in ranks to become a vice president and assistant general counsel to the yogurt giant.
Duckett was the first TCBY employee not a member of the founder's family, the Hickingbothams, when she began working at the store in high school. Duckett soon moved to the corporate office, and she worked at TCBY full-time while getting her law degree.
"It's not something you recommend for everybody," the 35-year-old says. "It requires self-discipline and focus."
While in law school, she worked in marketing for the company's international and food services and grocery divisions. She also worked in media relations for the corporate communications division. In August she received her current title, for which she handles employment, workers compensation, collections and small litigation.
Outside the office, Duckett has served as president of the Home Team, Youth Home Inc.'s volunteer organization. She served on the 1997 race committee for Race for the Cure. She also teaches Sunday school at Trinity United Methodist Church.
- After Baltz Firing, CARTI Issues Statement
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Update: The Rep, Citing Money Shortfall, Will Suspend Operations 1 day ago
- Two Banks Allege $2.4M in Fraud by Arkadelphia Insurance Agent Berry Bishop 2 days ago
- Business Machines Systems Buys Staley Inc. 15 hours ago
- Southern Bancorp Raises $17.7M in First Close of Capital Campaign 16 hours ago
- Tax Questions Dog Candidate For Garland County District Judgeship 3 days ago