Founder & Chief Operating Officer
Clear Mountain Spring Water
Scott KingsboroughScott Kingsborough is described as having a rare combination of entrepreneur zeal and the steady vision of a company builder. One of the founders of Clear Mountain Spring Water in 1988, Kingsborough has been instrumental in the company's rise to dominance in the region.
The company now employs 100 and had revenue of $9 million last year with sales and operations in five states. It has posted double-digit growth for the past several years and is looking to acquire other water companies. This growth has been possible, Kingsborough says, because the company has remained focused on its core business - five-gallon home and office delivery.
Kingsborough, 38, says he believes in having fun at work - and he works hard to have that fun culture.
While having fun, he also believes in open book management, sharing all the company's numbers with the employees and explaining to them why decisions are made. He was responsible for setting up the firm's bonus program, open to all employees. As a result, the company has retained a large percentage of its founding workers.
He's worked behind the scenes on numerous community events such as Riverfest. A certified public accountant, Kingsborough is on the Committee for the Future of Arkansas Children's Hospital.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Obama was Unpopular in Arkansas, but Legacy Hazy (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 2 hours ago
- Video: Daisy To Expand Rogers Plant, Create 25 Jobs 4 days ago
- Arkansas House Panel Advances Competing Tax Cut Plans 3 days ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 7 days ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 6 days ago