Vice President Arkansas/Oklahoma
Lisa KloteLisa Klote says that her parents helped her find her way to her current position.
"I grew up in a family where my parents had a lot of connections with businesses around the state, and my mother was always helping people find jobs," Klote remembers. "When I was looking for a career, the staffing industry was a natural choice."
Klote, a Little Rock native, was recruited by Brewer Personnel, the company that evolved into StaffMark. Today she oversees the operations of 30 branch offices in Arkansas and 12 in Oklahoma and works with company clients and client companies. She says teamwork is very important to her.
"I think it's important to enjoy the people you work with...and share the same vision," she says. "I'm a real competitive person and I like it when a group of people who share the same vision work together to achieve those goals."
In working with StaffMark associates - either those seeking jobs or those companies needing employees - she says it's teamwork that has helped the company become successful. And that success is rewarding.
"I find it rewarding when others succeed, and I've been able to give them the support and tools that enable them to succeed," she says.
Klote, 36, is a member of Rotary International, the Society of Human Resources and the Northwest Arkansas Society of Human Resources.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- As Arkansas Lottery's Luster Fades, Numbers Signal Challenges 19 hours ago
- Regions Center Consultant: 'Improper Actions' by Wells Fargo Led to Bankruptcy 19 hours ago
- Arkansas Diagnostic Center Attracts $4.4M Sale (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- Boutique Hotel May Open Near Promenade at Chenal 19 hours ago
- Financial Trouble Among Competing Convention Centers Split in Texarkana 19 hours ago