Vice President Arkansas/Oklahoma
Lisa KloteLisa Klote says that her parents helped her find her way to her current position.
"I grew up in a family where my parents had a lot of connections with businesses around the state, and my mother was always helping people find jobs," Klote remembers. "When I was looking for a career, the staffing industry was a natural choice."
Klote, a Little Rock native, was recruited by Brewer Personnel, the company that evolved into StaffMark. Today she oversees the operations of 30 branch offices in Arkansas and 12 in Oklahoma and works with company clients and client companies. She says teamwork is very important to her.
"I think it's important to enjoy the people you work with...and share the same vision," she says. "I'm a real competitive person and I like it when a group of people who share the same vision work together to achieve those goals."
In working with StaffMark associates - either those seeking jobs or those companies needing employees - she says it's teamwork that has helped the company become successful. And that success is rewarding.
"I find it rewarding when others succeed, and I've been able to give them the support and tools that enable them to succeed," she says.
Klote, 36, is a member of Rotary International, the Society of Human Resources and the Northwest Arkansas Society of Human Resources.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 6 days ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill 1 day ago
- Arkansas Lawmaker Urges Ban on California Wine Over Egg Law 2 days ago
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 3 days ago
- Lindsey's Resort Closes Amid $3M Foreclosure Lawsuit 5 days ago