Four Case IH Farm Equipment Cos.
Michael LintonIn the 12 years Michael Linton has worked with Carlisle Implement Co., it has grown into four companies with 60 employees and about $20 million in annual revenue.
He began working in the parts department in 1987, then moved up to salesman and store manager.
Carlisle Implement soon acquired Arkansas County Farm Equipment Co. in Stuttgart and then Arkansas Farm Equipment in DeWitt. Finally, the firm acquired two Little Rock area farm equipment dealerships and formed RiverCity Equipment Co.
Linton became vice president of all four companies last year and handles the day-to-day operations of the businesses.
He says he has succeeded because of his strong work ethic.
"I'm pretty well grounded," Linton says. "I believe we have a moral obligation to our customers and to the people who work for us. We strive to be our very best every day. To be a first-class organization, you have to live it every day."
Linton is a chairman of the Case IH Corp. Large Tractor Advisory Board for North America, serving 2,000 North American dealers; a vice president of the Lonoke Area Chamber of Commerce; and a board member of the Lonoke Ball Park Commission.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Hot Springs Condo Fray Entering Ninth Year 1 day ago
- Aircraft Interior Solutions Awaits FAA Review of Innovative Seat 1 day ago
- Prep Continues as David's Burgers Flips River Market Location 1 day ago
- AEDC Names Jeff Moore Director of Marketing, Communications 24 hours ago
- New Dean Pope Moseley Sees Early Success at UAMS 1 day ago