Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Four Case IH Farm Equipment Cos.
Michael LintonIn the 12 years Michael Linton has worked with Carlisle Implement Co., it has grown into four companies with 60 employees and about $20 million in annual revenue.
He began working in the parts department in 1987, then moved up to salesman and store manager.
Carlisle Implement soon acquired Arkansas County Farm Equipment Co. in Stuttgart and then Arkansas Farm Equipment in DeWitt. Finally, the firm acquired two Little Rock area farm equipment dealerships and formed RiverCity Equipment Co.
Linton became vice president of all four companies last year and handles the day-to-day operations of the businesses.
He says he has succeeded because of his strong work ethic.
"I'm pretty well grounded," Linton says. "I believe we have a moral obligation to our customers and to the people who work for us. We strive to be our very best every day. To be a first-class organization, you have to live it every day."
Linton is a chairman of the Case IH Corp. Large Tractor Advisory Board for North America, serving 2,000 North American dealers; a vice president of the Lonoke Area Chamber of Commerce; and a board member of the Lonoke Ball Park Commission.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- Arkansas Senate Panel Advances Plan for Medicaid Compromise 16 hours ago
- Innovate Arkansas Bringing Iron Yard Coding School to Little Rock 2 days ago
- Ron Maxwell Named Deputy Tourism Director For State Parks 23 hours ago
- Who Owns Customer Service? (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- Arkansas Education Board to Consider Takeover of Little Rock Schools 23 hours ago