Four Case IH Farm Equipment Cos.
Michael LintonIn the 12 years Michael Linton has worked with Carlisle Implement Co., it has grown into four companies with 60 employees and about $20 million in annual revenue.
He began working in the parts department in 1987, then moved up to salesman and store manager.
Carlisle Implement soon acquired Arkansas County Farm Equipment Co. in Stuttgart and then Arkansas Farm Equipment in DeWitt. Finally, the firm acquired two Little Rock area farm equipment dealerships and formed RiverCity Equipment Co.
Linton became vice president of all four companies last year and handles the day-to-day operations of the businesses.
He says he has succeeded because of his strong work ethic.
"I'm pretty well grounded," Linton says. "I believe we have a moral obligation to our customers and to the people who work for us. We strive to be our very best every day. To be a first-class organization, you have to live it every day."
Linton is a chairman of the Case IH Corp. Large Tractor Advisory Board for North America, serving 2,000 North American dealers; a vice president of the Lonoke Area Chamber of Commerce; and a board member of the Lonoke Ball Park Commission.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 1 day ago
- Judge Tim Fox Strikes Down Arkansas Voter ID Law 6 hours ago
- Taziki's Breaks Ground at McCain Mall in North Little Rock 13 hours ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 4 days ago
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock 2 days ago