Vice President and Partner
Griffith Herron Middlebrook Ross
Todd RossSimply put, Todd Ross is an independent sales representative for 20 manufacturing firms. His job is to sell items such as fiber optic cable to power utilities, commercial and industrial users and telecommunications firms.
Griffith Herron Middlebrook Ross has grown through mergers and acquisitions that have paralleled the consolidation of its customers. Its sales now cover most of the South.
Ross, 33, joined the firm in 1989 and three years later moved to the Memphis office, where he tripled the operation's sales and territory. He returned to work in the Little Rock office in 1995.
Last year, the Little Rock-native began managing and supervising sales in Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, western Tennessee and Oklahoma. His personal sales area covers Arkansas, western Tennessee and northern Texas.
Ross graduated from the University of Central Arkansas in 1998 with a bachelor's degree in business management.
His civic work includes fundraising for Arkansas Children's Hospital, United Way, Arkansas Baptist Children's Home, Boy Scouts of America, Arkansas Sheriff's Foundation, UCA Alumni Association and the Conway High School athletic program.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Rejecting Amazon, Little Rock Launches New Campaign 21 hours ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 4 days ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Wants New Order on Birth Certificate Law 19 hours ago
- Florida Hurricane Drives Home BancShares 3Q Profit Down 66 Percent 1 day ago
- Majestic Death Looms Over Spa City 4 days ago