Vice President and Partner
Griffith Herron Middlebrook Ross
Todd RossSimply put, Todd Ross is an independent sales representative for 20 manufacturing firms. His job is to sell items such as fiber optic cable to power utilities, commercial and industrial users and telecommunications firms.
Griffith Herron Middlebrook Ross has grown through mergers and acquisitions that have paralleled the consolidation of its customers. Its sales now cover most of the South.
Ross, 33, joined the firm in 1989 and three years later moved to the Memphis office, where he tripled the operation's sales and territory. He returned to work in the Little Rock office in 1995.
Last year, the Little Rock-native began managing and supervising sales in Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, western Tennessee and Oklahoma. His personal sales area covers Arkansas, western Tennessee and northern Texas.
Ross graduated from the University of Central Arkansas in 1998 with a bachelor's degree in business management.
His civic work includes fundraising for Arkansas Children's Hospital, United Way, Arkansas Baptist Children's Home, Boy Scouts of America, Arkansas Sheriff's Foundation, UCA Alumni Association and the Conway High School athletic program.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 1 day ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 11 hours ago
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 1 day ago
- Gary Rickenbach Gets 2 Years of Probation, 100 Service Hours 1 day ago
- The Overtime Exemption Rules Are On Hold — What Do You Do Now? (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 13 hours ago