Selig Commercial Real Estate
Scott SeligIn 1994, Scott Selig moved to Hot Springs and joined his family's firm, where sales volume has doubled annually. This year's projected sales are pegged at $20 million.
Selig came to the Spa City after living in Seattle, where he brokered commercial real estate and managed a $3 million real estate portfolio owned by his college alma mater and the 34-story 1111 Third Ave. office building.
The De Queen native graduated cum laude in 1984 as a Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Washington in Seattle with a bachelor's degree in finance. Selig followed that up with a 1992 master's in business administration from Duke University.
He will serve as chairman of the combined Chamber of Commerce and Garland County Economic Development Committee in 2000.
Selig, 37, is state president of the Arkansas Chapter of the Certified Commercial Investment Member, a commercial real estate arm of the National Association of Realtors; and a member of the Hot Springs Downtown Rotary Club and Fifty For the Future.
His volunteer work includes reading to children at Lakeside Elementary School. Selig also is a chief of Indian Guides at the Hot Springs YMCA and helps at the Hot Springs Boys and Girls Club.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 13 hours ago
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 10 hours ago
- Gary Rickenbach Gets 2 Years of Probation, 100 Service Hours 10 hours ago
- Tally of Largest Commercial Building Projects in Arkansas Hits $2.4 Billion 3 days ago
- Dear Consumer: Breathe! (Craig Douglass On Consumers) 3 days ago