Selig Commercial Real Estate
Scott SeligIn 1994, Scott Selig moved to Hot Springs and joined his family's firm, where sales volume has doubled annually. This year's projected sales are pegged at $20 million.
Selig came to the Spa City after living in Seattle, where he brokered commercial real estate and managed a $3 million real estate portfolio owned by his college alma mater and the 34-story 1111 Third Ave. office building.
The De Queen native graduated cum laude in 1984 as a Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Washington in Seattle with a bachelor's degree in finance. Selig followed that up with a 1992 master's in business administration from Duke University.
He will serve as chairman of the combined Chamber of Commerce and Garland County Economic Development Committee in 2000.
Selig, 37, is state president of the Arkansas Chapter of the Certified Commercial Investment Member, a commercial real estate arm of the National Association of Realtors; and a member of the Hot Springs Downtown Rotary Club and Fifty For the Future.
His volunteer work includes reading to children at Lakeside Elementary School. Selig also is a chief of Indian Guides at the Hot Springs YMCA and helps at the Hot Springs Boys and Girls Club.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2016 6 days ago
- George's Inc. Names Chief Strategy and Commercial Officer 4 days ago
- 'What If We're Wrong?' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 6 days ago
- El Dorado Board OKs Nearly $10M for Downtown Project 4 days ago
- Casino Campaign Announces Deal With Cherokee Nation 3 days ago