Selig Commercial Real Estate
Scott SeligIn 1994, Scott Selig moved to Hot Springs and joined his family's firm, where sales volume has doubled annually. This year's projected sales are pegged at $20 million.
Selig came to the Spa City after living in Seattle, where he brokered commercial real estate and managed a $3 million real estate portfolio owned by his college alma mater and the 34-story 1111 Third Ave. office building.
The De Queen native graduated cum laude in 1984 as a Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Washington in Seattle with a bachelor's degree in finance. Selig followed that up with a 1992 master's in business administration from Duke University.
He will serve as chairman of the combined Chamber of Commerce and Garland County Economic Development Committee in 2000.
Selig, 37, is state president of the Arkansas Chapter of the Certified Commercial Investment Member, a commercial real estate arm of the National Association of Realtors; and a member of the Hot Springs Downtown Rotary Club and Fifty For the Future.
His volunteer work includes reading to children at Lakeside Elementary School. Selig also is a chief of Indian Guides at the Hot Springs YMCA and helps at the Hot Springs Boys and Girls Club.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Filing Period Highlights Arkansas Political Shift (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 6 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago