Selig Commercial Real Estate
Scott SeligIn 1994, Scott Selig moved to Hot Springs and joined his family's firm, where sales volume has doubled annually. This year's projected sales are pegged at $20 million.
Selig came to the Spa City after living in Seattle, where he brokered commercial real estate and managed a $3 million real estate portfolio owned by his college alma mater and the 34-story 1111 Third Ave. office building.
The De Queen native graduated cum laude in 1984 as a Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Washington in Seattle with a bachelor's degree in finance. Selig followed that up with a 1992 master's in business administration from Duke University.
He will serve as chairman of the combined Chamber of Commerce and Garland County Economic Development Committee in 2000.
Selig, 37, is state president of the Arkansas Chapter of the Certified Commercial Investment Member, a commercial real estate arm of the National Association of Realtors; and a member of the Hot Springs Downtown Rotary Club and Fifty For the Future.
His volunteer work includes reading to children at Lakeside Elementary School. Selig also is a chief of Indian Guides at the Hot Springs YMCA and helps at the Hot Springs Boys and Girls Club.
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Contentious Grocery Store Wine Bill Headed to House 1 day ago
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators 6 hours ago
- Circuit Judge Wade Naramore Reinstated After Acquittal in Son's Death 1 day ago
- Go Forward Pine Bluff Moves Toward Tax Votes 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Completes Giant Holdings Inc. Buy 7 hours ago